The People's Party: June Convention (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 09:14:00 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The People's Party: June Convention (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The People's Party: June Convention  (Read 10044 times)
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« on: March 30, 2014, 11:15:37 PM »

I'd rather have Nix vote for someone he genuinely believes in than strategic voting for Deus when you're clearly an Alfred voter Roll Eyes.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2014, 11:49:15 AM »

Snowguy's phony outrage (over a game he doesn't participate in and hasn't for nearly a year) is laughable.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2014, 05:49:39 PM »

The Party of the People, I am here today to make my case for IDS Senate.

Your candidate Sirnick is running for Atlasian President, and I have endorsed his candidacy. But enough about that, I think everyone knows me: I have my beliefs, some of which conflict, but I believe strongly in the idea of cooperative government, and my record in the Senate is nothing if not cooperative. I pushed a large amount of amendments as Senator, and I reformed our Space Program so that it targeted certain goals. As Governor of the Midwest, I rebuilt the region into one where, today, we can have court cases about hate crimes and such, and I'm proud of the legacy I built there. However, I would also be someone who is representative of the residents of the IDS, who are generally of a smaller government variety, and I am not someone who will wear down your trademark Tongue I hope you can find it fitting to grant me your endorsement. Thank you for your time.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2014, 02:32:11 PM »

So I got the endorsement?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies