RIP UPDATE (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 10:08:26 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  RIP UPDATE (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: RIP UPDATE  (Read 4207 times)
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« on: April 16, 2015, 04:12:04 PM »

Let me break my 11-day hiatus and say that I welcome the closure of the Update.  I've secretly longed for this for the past year or more, but felt powerless to stop it especially when Inks gave Eraserhead the control of the threads.  It will be a whole lot better for everyone, including myself.  I promise to abide by the new rules.  If you guys will keep me around, I will stick to politics and sports.  My analysis on either may not be all that great, but I am getting excited about the 2016 race especially with people starting to announce.  I may not be as active as I was before the hiatus as I do have another forum that I'm thriving in.  I won't speak at all to the recent invasion.

Oh, and Duke, my friend, don't worry, you're safe on my Facebook.  You're not going anywhere.

With that said, I effectively end my hiatus early, but from here, I will remain active on the political boards and the off-topic board primarily and will rarely, if ever, post on the Forum Community board.

This is the best outcome for everyone involved.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies