Republican Primary Featuring Atlas Posters From Different Wings of Party (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 02:35:42 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community
  Forum Community Election Match-ups (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Republican Primary Featuring Atlas Posters From Different Wings of Party (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Republican Primary Featuring Atlas Posters From Different Wings of Party  (Read 1542 times)
SATW
SunriseAroundTheWorld
Junior Chimp
United States
« on: April 06, 2016, 12:45:54 PM »
« edited: April 06, 2016, 12:47:33 PM by SunriseAroundTheWorld »

Ouch, I got left out Cry (and DavidB, too). Also, Cathcon and ChairmanSanchez (both Pro-Trump) need to be in this, for sure.

Otherwise, great match ups as a whole. Goldwater gets my support.
SATW
SunriseAroundTheWorld
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2016, 05:25:43 PM »

Ouch, I got left out Cry (and DavidB, too). Also, Cathcon and ChairmanSanchez (both Pro-Trump) need to be in this, for sure.

I'd imagine that you would mostly be competing for votes against me and Classic Conservative?

I'd say that I'd be competing for some of the same voters as Goldwater. I may be somewhat more socially conservative (still liberal on things like drugs and LGBT but I'm generally to the right socially) then him, but I am more foreign policy and international affairs.
SATW
SunriseAroundTheWorld
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2016, 11:01:22 PM »

I'd imagine that you would mostly be competing for votes against me and Classic Conservative?

I'd say that I'd be competing for some of the same voters as Goldwater. I may be somewhat more socially conservative (still liberal on things like drugs and LGBT but I'm generally to the right socially) then him, but I am more foreign policy and international affairs.

That makes me wonder, what major issues are we drastically different on? Abortion? Are there any others?

Abortion is one, for sure. I think the role of religion in public settings may also be one. I'm also against legalizing prostitution and assisted suicide, so maybe those.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies