Has this forum ever been more of an echo chamber? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 12:20:59 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Has this forum ever been more of an echo chamber? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Has this forum ever been more of an echo chamber?  (Read 833 times)
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« on: September 11, 2016, 09:56:16 AM »

That's what happens when the Republicans nominate a pathetic clown who is completely unqualified to be president. I mean, I'm in no way surprised many of our lovely blue avatars have decided to support glorious Hillary Clinton or even insane stupid MODERATE HERO Gary Johnson. Good on them for not supporting Trump. If Republican voters had made an effort to have half a brain, perhaps - PERHAPS - this would be much less of an echo chamber but our token Trump supporters are just insane nuts like Santander, Seriously, and ExtremeRepublican and that should tell you a little bit about why this is an echochamber. Not to mention that jfern was kind enough to leave us so we have less idiot liberal hacks around. I'm happy about this all, except for the fact that the orange circus clown could become the next president of our country, which scares the sh**t out of me.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies