FL-PPP: Hillary leads all Pubs (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 03, 2024, 06:12:50 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  FL-PPP: Hillary leads all Pubs (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: FL-PPP: Hillary leads all Pubs  (Read 16684 times)
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« on: March 24, 2015, 10:45:11 AM »

Her favorability is 41/51. She has to do something about that or it will be lethal against a non-joke candidate.

Well, good luck in finding this non-joke candidate among this year's Republicans hopefuls.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2015, 11:26:47 AM »

I'm surprised that in a sample of voters in which a majority disapprove of Hillary Clinton, 47% would still vote for her over Jeb Bush.

Because PPP is slowly heading toward becoming a joke firm.

Just read the crosstabs folks. Very liberal Democrats give Hillary relatively bad marks (20% negative); moderate Democrats give Jeb relatively good marks (23% positive). Both groups still vote Hillary. Not very hard to decipher.

I can believe the 20% bad marks from liberal Dems for Hillary, but I don't buy 23% positive for moderate Dems for Jeb.  I seriously doubt he has that much goodwill given his last name.  Walker is almost certainly the most electable in the current GOP field, as he's shown significant appeal to independents + can lock down his base, which Jeb has not done.

That 23% of Democrats might be Dixiecrats or they might think that Jeb looks good compared to cranks like Cruz and Walker. But they still won't vote fr him, as King says.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies