Another day on the border (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 26, 2024, 12:20:01 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Another day on the border (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Another day on the border  (Read 2374 times)
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Moderators
Atlas Institution
United States

« on: October 24, 2009, 11:56:33 AM »

Not suprising at all.
North Carolina Yankee
Moderators
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2009, 07:44:51 AM »

Did you bother to read the article I posted, or were you simply unable to comprehend what it contained?

Or perhaps you are contending that the Chinese apprehended are "brown"?

This is why we can't secure our borders like every other civilized country. Everytime you try talking about it the proponents are mocked, criticised, called racists, nativists, and Nazis'. The open borders crowd just amazes me with there incredible stupidy and arrogance. I expected much better from Jim then this BS.
North Carolina Yankee
Moderators
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2009, 09:56:19 PM »
« Edited: October 28, 2009, 09:57:52 PM by Senator North Carolina Yankee »

Did you bother to read the article I posted, or were you simply unable to comprehend what it contained?

Goodness sakes, Carl.  I don't read anything you post.  I suppose I'll regret it someday when the wetbacks and beaners try to take my job away.  But hating poors and blacks and gays is just taking all my time and energy.  Just can't fit anyone else in right now.  I'll let you know when there's an opening, mmmkay Skippy?

You know sarcasm is the lowest form of intelligence.

Its not about hating brown people. Arguably its you who hate the brown, black, and the poor through the wage Depression brought on by your precious illegals. You can't increase the supply of anything without the price dropping and in this case you increase the supply of low wage low skilled workers which are employed in dead and dying industries like Manufacturing and Construction anyway plus now those fields are supplied beyond there needs with workers so Employers can simply charge crap and then when the guy complains about $10 an hour, he fires him and then hires someone else to do it for $7. Then you got jobs moving underground with employers paying $2 or $3 an hour to illegals under the table. The poor blacks, hispanics and whites who played by the rules end up getting f**ked for the political expedience of the left and the economic expedience of big business.

This is why we can't secure our borders like every other civilized country. Everytime you try talking about it the proponents are mocked, criticised, called racists, nativists, and Nazis'. The open borders crowd just amazes me with there incredible stupidy and arrogance. I expected much better from Jim then this BS.

No, you'll be called exactly what you are: a big-government Statist with a vendetta against industry who wants to punish industry by removing the possibility of employment to a valuable human resource.

Valuable human resource. Yea its valuable alright because it constitutes legalised Slavery working people for sub minimum wage levels, depriving the gov't of tax revenues, taking jobs and lowering wages for those that played by the rules all so you can have your wonderful little Libertarian utopia. No thanks, I want to be able to live and if that comes at the expense of your pipe dream, well I don't give a sh**t.
North Carolina Yankee
Moderators
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2009, 06:32:37 AM »

Valuable human resource. Yea its valuable alright because it constitutes legalised Slavery working people for sub minimum wage levels, depriving the gov't of tax revenues, taking jobs and lowering wages for those that played by the rules all so you can have your wonderful little Libertarian utopia. No thanks, I want to be able to live and if that comes at the expense of your pipe dream, well I don't give a sh**t.

See? Do you see what I mean? These Southern authoritarians aren't concerned about shrinking the government; they're concerned with enlarging its control and its ability to use force in defense of their hypocritical social views. They lie through their f**king teeth every time they pretend to come out against growth in the government. They were always and remain at heart Dixiecrats.

Since when is a Pennsylvanian a Southerner, dumba**?
North Carolina Yankee
Moderators
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2009, 06:36:00 AM »

See? Do you see what I mean? These Southern authoritarians aren't concerned about shrinking the government; they're concerned with enlarging its control and its ability to use force in defense of their hypocritical social views. They lie through their f**king teeth every time they pretend to come out against growth in the government. They were always and remain at heart Dixiecrats.

Doesn't matter. There are "Southerners" in every part of the nation. And they are the enemy.

Its easy for you to put all your enemys on the one side of you. I have enemies all around on the extreme right and the left.
North Carolina Yankee
Moderators
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2009, 06:39:30 AM »

Doesn't matter. There are "Southerners" in every part of the nation. And they are the enemy.

Its easy for you to put all your enemys on the one side of you. I have enemies all around on the extreme right and the left.

No, you're on both sides, but on really the only side that matters to me: the authoritarian one.

And just how am I on both sides of you politically?
North Carolina Yankee
Moderators
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2009, 05:26:57 PM »

No, you're on both sides, but on really the only side that matters to me: the authoritarian one.

And just how am I on both sides of you politically?

You are an economic authoritarian. You are a social authoritarian. That's the political divide that really matters, and that will come to increasingly dominate our politics in this century.

Maybe in your dreams. People want and crave stability and order especially when the world is getting more chaotic people will desire more stabililty. Your ideas would lead to chaos in every sector and every quarter. You tell me how people will continue to adhere to your absolutist Libertarian philosphy. There are very few Libertarians of that nature around. Most of the people our politics label as Libertarian are actually just Pro-Choice Social Moderates and Liberals. Whose economic views vary anywhere from favoring Gov't intervention to being for limited economic involvement. I don't see large numbers of people who adhere to your absolutist philosphy especially when what most people want in the country is the economics of FDR or Eisenhower as a response to the economic crisis. 
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies