The American President: do they win (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 12:53:52 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs?
  Alternative Elections (Moderator: Dereich)
  The American President: do they win (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The American President: do they win  (Read 1883 times)
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« on: September 22, 2011, 01:57:23 PM »

Come on let's have some balance here, I acknowledge and we all know Andrew Shepherd is a Wisconsin Democrat, but why can't we have a Republican good-guy, James Marshall, coming from Iowa, Notre Dame and Medal of Honor winner, why do all the good guys have to be Democrats? That's why Marshall would be a grade-A Republican and so why not try again, let him win with Kathryn Bennett at his side, or is this site populated by down the line Liberals, who only see Demmocrats as the goodies and Republicans and everybody else as either baddies or nut-jobs.

I agree with you entirely, but I got the impression that Marshall was a Democrat in the movie. Also it is Hollywood so I would expect all the good presidents to be Democrats sadly.

Clinton said he liked the movie, Harrison Ford is a Democrat, and Ford and Clinton are friends, plus I can see it as sort of like Clinton's foreign policy. I imagine for some reason Ford playing a President from a blue collar state like MI or PA. Heck, Marshall went to Michigan University if I remember correctly. But, it's also easy to see this guy as a Republican.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies