People of the Republic of Atlasia vs. Midwest Governor LeBron FitzGerald (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 26, 2024, 12:17:03 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  People of the Republic of Atlasia vs. Midwest Governor LeBron FitzGerald (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: People of the Republic of Atlasia vs. Midwest Governor LeBron FitzGerald  (Read 9388 times)
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« on: December 25, 2014, 11:41:23 AM »

Sorry for the interruption but,
This is a federal law, does it apply only for federal elections (presidential and senate elections)?
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2014, 02:18:03 PM »

Well,
If Mr Lebron Fitzgerald refuses to hire Attorney Al Sibboleth,
I'm proposing my legal services to Lebron Fitzgerald as well.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2015, 12:07:12 PM »

Associate Justice oakvale, Attorney General Zuwo,

Governor Lebron has simply been impersonated on the IRC. Nor myself, nor Governor Lebron know who, and we're not going to launch accusations against anyone without any proofs, but the nickname « lebronfitzgerald » in the chatlogs wasn't Governor LebronFitzgerald.. Governor Fitzgerald was going to win the recall relatively comfortably (60% of Ayes were indeed needed), so he had no reason to try to « intimidate » voters. We believe that someone, upset of the likely result of the recall election, impersonated him, in order to ruin Governor Lebronfitzgerald 's political life by sending him in jail.
Indeed, impersonating someone on IRC is quite usual. Many posters suffered because of someone who impersonated him. For instance, someone impersonated me recently, and fortunately, responsible citizens (Foucaulf and Snowguy) informed me about that :

Someone, who logged as « windjammer » and who wasn't me, tried to paint me as someone who received « red roses » from one of his friends. I never RECEIVED red rosed and in the case I would have received a red rose, I wouldn't have had this dumb reaction :  « maybe it is a friendly gift ? ».

So, considering everyone could have logged on the IRC with the username «lebronfitzgerald », I believe these logs can't be considered as a proof for this trial. Governor LebronFitzgerald is indeed a victim, someone trying to impersonate him in order to send him in jail.

That's why LebronFitzgerald isn't guilty of having « intimidated » Midwest citizen Gustaf.

Best regards,
Attorney Windjammer
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2015, 01:32:05 PM »

Thanks, Windjammer. Do you wish to call any witnesses? If not I'll allow both of you a chance to respond to each other's arguments.

Thank you oakvale, I will indeed call some witnesses. I have some persons in mind.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2015, 01:54:52 PM »

And by the way, when will Bacon King be back?
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2015, 02:04:52 PM »

My first witness will be VEGA:

Vega managed to impersonate Lebronfitzgerald and be on mibbit at the same time.
See this thread: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=204834.0

So Vega, can you confirm that please? Do you believe this is easy to impersonate someone on mibbit?

windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2015, 02:09:24 PM »

Thank you Vega.
I don't have any other question for the witness.

Impersonating someone on the IRC is relatively easy, and Governor Lebron has already been impersonated in the past, by Vega for example.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2015, 04:23:16 PM »

I will let Attorney General Zuwo asking questions first Smiley.

I have obviously many questions for Senator Bacon King Smiley.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2015, 05:50:07 PM »

I should also note that since Vega is not an Atlasian citizen it was not appropriate to call him as a witness, though since his testimony consisted of merely affirming he attempted to impersonate Mr. FitzGerald I don't think it's a major problem. I will however ask that both sides refrain from attempting to call non-Atlasian witnesses in the future.

In which way is it illegal, I don't understand???
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2015, 05:53:09 AM »

Associate Justice oakvale,
Can I ask my questions to Bacon King?
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2015, 01:25:06 PM »

Thank you oakvale.

Senator Bacon King, I have many questions. The first will be:

The "mib-21945182.cl.ri.cox.net" , how can we be sure that you checked that during these chatlogs? I mean, do you realize that you could have simply taken the IP or something like that when Lebronfitzgerald was indeed on mibbit (like 4 days ago I don't know) and then claiming it was him during these chatlogs Attorney General Zuwo presented.

Considering you took screenshots of the convos with pastebin, I'm sure you took screenshots of this "IP" as well, could you post that please?
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2015, 02:57:39 PM »

Senator Bacon King, I know you are an extremely intelligent person, and really, I believe that. So, I don't understand, why didn't you simply take any screenshot of that? I mean, considering you're extremely clever, you know that someone with bad intentions could easily take this "IP" or whatever it is few days ago before the discussion and then claiming that during this discussion, that was this IP shown? Why Senator Bacon King you didn't do that??? Why?
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2015, 09:51:17 AM »

Senator Bacon King,
It appears you didn't understand my question let me explain again.
Again, you're someone who is deeply intelligent, and really. So my question is, why don't you have simply taken screenshots like that:

You do realize all the problems that are occuring with simply copy and pasting things. The IP could have been "taken" before the chatlog happened.
So, why senator Bacon King?
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2015, 01:01:53 PM »

I already answered the question in my previous post- it was late at night and I didn't want to pointlessly take the extra time. I provided the whois as an afterthought, just to be safe, at the end of my message to ZuWo- at that time I had no suspicion anyone had been impersonating LeBron. I performed the /whois check immediately before typing it. I did not use a /whois taken at any other time, as you seem to be implying.

The pasted text fulfills the Federal Atlasian governments requirements for evidence, listed in Section 7.5 of the Re-Consolidated Criminal Justice Act:

You must be logged in to read this quote.

The accused made an admission of guilt in a place viewed by multiple persons, and recordings and testimony have been provided that verify it. I fail to comprehend this line of questioning.
Because it wasn't him who was in the chatlog during this time, someone impersonated him. And in order to prove it was him, you just copied pasted an IP, not any screenshot. It would have been easy to simply take the Lebron IP when he was indeed on mibbit and then claiming it was him during these chatlogs. Having made a screenshot like I did wouldn't have let "doubt" to exist. This is sad you didn't do that.

By the way, the guy who impersonated LebronFitzgerald on this chatlog just said "I made a mistake". I fail to see it can be considered as a "proof" of admission of guilt. Nothing was admitted during this chatlog. But that's just a detail after all, I mean, Lebronfitzgerald wasn't here saying that.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2015, 02:11:47 PM »

In other words, the argument of the defense hinges on the assumption that witness Bacon King (and possibly the Attorney General himself) committed perjury because the IRC host address that was posted is undeniably LeBron FitzGerald's.

Sorry if I say this prematurely but, in my humble opinion, unless there are new questions which don't simply make Bacon King repeat the exact same thing over and over again I think we are ready to enter the next stage of the trial.
I didn't say that. I'm just discussing the fiability of this supposed proof. This supposed proof is simply not reliable for the reasons explained below (How can we be sure this IP has been talen during the chatlogs?). Like the chatlog with "I made a mistake" that is definitely not a declaration of guilt.

I have other questions.
Senator BaconKing, do you confirm that you once made a mistake by accusing TDAS04 of having created a sock account?
https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=179360.0

windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2015, 03:07:48 PM »

Fine.

I don't have other questions.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2015, 07:18:38 PM »

Sorry for being slow, I'm busy irl. It will be psoted before the end of the week!
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2015, 07:28:52 PM »

I know,  I know, sorry for the delay, this is almost finished!
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2015, 05:38:15 PM »

Frankly, I'm getting impatient too. After all, this is just a closing summary, and I think it should be in everyone's interest to conclude this trial as soon as possible.

Yeah, it's been over a week.
My computer imploded, and I just got a new computer, so thank you for being understandable.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2015, 05:47:10 AM »

Your computer problems are unfortunate and I'm sorry to hear about them. But, to put things in perspective, since I presented my closing summary 9 days ago you have made more than 50 posts, some of them quite long, on various sub-boards on a wide range of topics. That's why this delay seems unnecessary to me.
This isn't the same thing to post a message on this forum or to defend someone.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2015, 07:20:14 AM »

Sorry for having been so long, my computer basically « imploded ».

Governor LebronFitzgerald didn’t intimidate Gustaf, because it was simply not him during this chatlog. He was impersonated. Impersonating someone is quite common on IRC and while it is « usually » a joke, like this chatlog trying to make me even dumber than I am irl (ie not being able to understand that if a guy is offering a red rose, it would mean he is being in love of me), this time, the person who impersonated Lebron Fitzgerald was much more « malicious ». Lebronfitzgerald was winning the recall attempt against him. Someone impersonated him in order to make his political life miserable (court cases).

The only supposed proof we have is the IP or something like that of Mr Governor Lebron Fitzgerald. The problem is that there is absolutely no proof it was the IPs shown during the chatlogs. This IP could have been taken before the chatlogs and the someone with marvelous intentions could have claimed it was the IP shown during this chatlogs. Senator Bacon King should have taken a screenshot of that instead of simply copying pasting it. While Bacon King claims it is easy to fool someone with screenshots, he’s definitely wrong on that. It it easy to determine if a screenshot has been altered. A screenshot would have definitely been a valuable proof, because the copypasting of the IPs of LebronFitzgerald isn't.
If the jury declares Mr Governor Lebronfitzgerald guilty with so few proofs, it would set a really bad precedent. Indeed, as a somewhat occasional member of the IRC, I would start fearing that someone takes my IP or whatever it is when I would be indeed logged on mibbit, then creates a totally imaginary chatlog where thE guy who would impersonate me would do something illegal, and then would send that to the Attorney General, who would start prosecuting me.

And to conclude, I would like to speak a little about the second chatlogs Attorney Zuwo presented. If I understand clearly the accusation, the fact that the username « lebronfitzgerald » said « I made a mistake » would be a proof of the fact he’s guilty. He’s obviously not guilty because it wasn’t him and that someone was impersonating him. But even if it was him (which isn’t the case obviously), this isn’t a proof. « I made a mistake » isn’t a proof of guilt. The IRC is a chatroom, not a hearing at the Supreme Court, I made a mistake could have simply been said for something else like « Oh my God, I made a mistake, I missed the Justin Bieber concert ». The IRC is a chatroom where the users are generally intoxicated and constantly say « Ayy Lmao ». I don’t understand how Attorney General Zuwo could have used this chatlog as a proof. Of course what I’m saying is just a detail because Governor Lebron Fitzgerald was impersonated during this chatlog.
So, to conclude, my client LebronFitzgerald isn’t guilty because he has been impersonated and no concrete proof exists that could show it was him and not someone else.

I thank Associate Justice oakvale, Senator Bacon King, Attorney Generald Zuwo and Gustaf.

Best regards,
Mideast Senator and Attorney Windjammer
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2015, 08:23:42 AM »

Sorry for having been so long, my computer basically « imploded ».

Governor LebronFitzgerald didn’t intimidate Gustaf, because it was simply not him during this chatlog. He was impersonated. Impersonating someone is quite common on IRC and while it is « usually » a joke, like this chatlog trying to make me even dumber than I am irl (ie not being able to understand that if a guy is offering a red rose, it would mean he is being in love of me), this time, the person who impersonated Lebron Fitzgerald was much more « malicious ». Lebronfitzgerald was winning the recall attempt against him. Someone impersonated him in order to make his political life miserable (court cases).

The only supposed proof we have is the IP or something like that of Mr Governor Lebron Fitzgerald. The problem is that there is absolutely no proof it was the IPs shown during the chatlogs. This IP could have been taken before the chatlogs and the someone with marvelous intentions could have claimed it was the IP shown during this chatlogs. Senator Bacon King should have taken a screenshot of that instead of simply copying pasting it. While Bacon King claims it is easy to fool someone with screenshots, he’s definitely wrong on that. It it easy to determine if a screenshot has been altered. A screenshot would have definitely been a valuable proof, because the copypasting of the IPs of LebronFitzgerald isn't.
If the jury declares Mr Governor Lebronfitzgerald guilty with so few proofs, it would set a really bad precedent. Indeed, as a somewhat occasional member of the IRC, I would start fearing that someone takes my IP or whatever it is when I would be indeed logged on mibbit, then creates a totally imaginary chatlog where thE guy who would impersonate me would do something illegal, and then would send that to the Attorney General, who would start prosecuting me.

And to conclude, I would like to speak a little about the second chatlogs Attorney Zuwo presented. If I understand clearly the accusation, the fact that the username « lebronfitzgerald » said « I made a mistake » would be a proof of the fact he’s guilty. He’s obviously not guilty because it wasn’t him and that someone was impersonating him. But even if it was him (which isn’t the case obviously), this isn’t a proof. « I made a mistake » isn’t a proof of guilt. The IRC is a chatroom, not a hearing at the Supreme Court, I made a mistake could have simply been said for something else like « Oh my God, I made a mistake, I missed the Justin Bieber concert ». The IRC is a chatroom where the users are generally intoxicated and constantly say « Ayy Lmao ». I don’t understand how Attorney General Zuwo could have used this chatlog as a proof. Of course what I’m saying is just a detail because Governor Lebron Fitzgerald was impersonated during this chatlog.
So, to conclude, my client LebronFitzgerald isn’t guilty because he has been impersonated and no concrete proof exists that could show it was him and not someone else.

I thank Associate Justice oakvale, Senator Bacon King, Attorney Generald Zuwo and Gustaf.

Best regards,
Mideast Senator and Attorney Windjammer

I apologize for interrupting, but just to clarify the statement in bold is no way a reference to myself, the candidate that was running in the recall against the Governor?
There are references to no one. LebronFitzgerald has many enemies and I don't make accusations against someone if I don't have any proofs. We don't know who impersonated lebronfitzgerald and who intimidated Gustaf, and that's sad.
Son that wasn't an attack against you GAworth
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2015, 06:48:11 PM »

Oh my god, I understand now y I didn't give enough attention.
Well deeply sorry gaworth, that wasn't an attack against you.
"lebronfitzgerald was winning the recall"
Just that instead of the previpus version.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2015, 03:38:41 PM »

Zuwo?
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2015, 11:29:08 AM »

Like Zuwo, I trust the court to hand down a reasonable sentence.
Pages: [1] 2  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies