4th quarter fundraising #s (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 05:01:45 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  4th quarter fundraising #s (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 4th quarter fundraising #s  (Read 15810 times)
EliteLX
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.64, S: 0.85

« on: January 02, 2016, 11:39:21 PM »
« edited: January 02, 2016, 11:48:26 PM by EliteLX »

DOMINATING: Clinton raises $37 million Q4 for her campaign and an additional $18 million for the Democratic Party!

Truly impressive, considering that Clinton, unlike Sanders, does not rely on the donations of rich college students with no expenses who are living off their parents, but instead on hard-working minorities, women and olds, who are struggling to make ends meet. Truly inspirational!

And unlike Sanders, who has disgustingly and selfishly attacked the Democratic Party and blamed the DNC for his campaign's failures, Clinton has raised eighteen million for fellow Democrats!! She understands that if we truly want a political revolution in this country, it will require Democrats winning across the board, rather than just relying on a cult of personality to win the White House.

Sanders has many, many more personal small donations than Hillary proportionally, not to mention your disingenuous broad's top campaign supporters are big banks. Who in the bloody hell wants to personally send Hillary Clinton their hard earned paycheck other than sects of easily-pandered-to under informed identity-politic obsessed single moms & what not?

So silly.
EliteLX
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2016, 03:29:58 PM »
« Edited: January 03, 2016, 03:33:18 PM by EliteLX »

"disingenuous broad"

I know it's fashionable for Atlas posters to hate women, but the sexism in this place is getting pretty ridiculous.

Oh my goodness, you aren't serious.

Disingenuous: insincere, dishonest, untruthful, false, deceitful
Literally every virtue that can be tied to Hillary.

Broad: An early 20th century slang term used in a critical fashion towards a girl someone usually wouldn't like.. usually a "liar" or a "cheater", .etc. Also popular around Italian Americans & such for attraction.

In this context, she qualifies for both. It isn't offensive to anybody but Rachel Maddow. Anything else that offends you?
EliteLX
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2016, 05:58:30 PM »
« Edited: January 03, 2016, 06:00:57 PM by EliteLX »

Broad is a term used similarly to "whore", "slut", "skank", "witch", ect, other terms used to put down women and only women to snipe at their character by pointing at their sexual activity. Show some respect for once in your life.

We both know you are sniffing out something to be offended or upset about.

It truly is not that deep, nor do you actually care apart from your political motivations telling you to care. If you find the insult "disingenuous broad" against a old female political figure seen as extremely shady and ridiculous to be the same as calling Hillary Clinton as "useless slut" then I highly recommend you don't walk into the real world.
EliteLX
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2016, 06:02:59 PM »
« Edited: January 03, 2016, 06:10:10 PM by EliteLX »

Broad is a term used similarly to "whore", "slut", "skank", "witch", ect, other terms used to put down women and only women to snipe at their character by pointing at their sexual activity. Show some respect for once in your life.

It truly is not that deep, nor do you actually care outside of political world.

You would not call your mother a "broad" after loosing to her in a board game. It means much more than "liar" or "cheater".

I was using an example of it in context. No, I wouldn't call my mother a broad because I have no reason to. It's not offensive, get the hell over it.

If it is offensive you must be boarded up in your room all day maintaining eye contact with rainbow posters. It's also commonly used against somebody that someone has a "grudge" against who is female in gender. If things like this hurt your feelings (We both know they don't, Tumblr & MSNBC tells you it should hurt your feelings, but nobody truly cares because humans realistically knows what's offensive or not. Just want to divide society further with more us vs them & victim mentality.) you must of never been to the bar with a couple of your buddies or been in the real world, and I have no sense continuing this so-called argument.
EliteLX
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2016, 06:13:53 PM »

It truly is not that deep, nor do you actually care outside of political world.

You would not call your mother a "broad" after loosing to her in a board game. It means much more than "liar" or "cheater".

I was using an example of it in context. No, I wouldn't call my mother a broad because I have no reason to. It's not offensive, get the hell over it.

If it is offensive you must be boarded up in your room all day maintaining eye contact with rainbow posters. It's also commonly used against somebody that someone has a "grudge" against who is female in gender. If things like this hurt your feelings (we both know they don't, Tumblr tells you it should hurt your feelings) you must of never been to the bar with a couple of your buddies or been in the real world, and I have no sense continuing this so-called argument.

Using terms like broad, regardless of how inoffensive you think it may be, is not a good idea because it makes your language sound childish and stupid, and weakens whatever points or arguments you're trying to make. Attacking people for finding certain words inappropriate for political discussion certainly won't help your case either.

I'm most certainly not going to apologize to a bunch of grown men & woman for using a casual insult that is gender-based against an old female politician seen as deceitful, apologies if it makes the point weaker.

Let's move on, definitely a ridiculous thing to argue about.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies