French terror attacks (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 03, 2024, 09:53:50 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  French terror attacks (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: French terror attacks  (Read 29368 times)
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« on: January 08, 2015, 01:24:56 PM »

Yes, the Retz Forest is one of the biggest of France (13000 hectares). It was the wood source for Paris, so it was tightly managed to stay huge, with a 150 years cycle in wood cutting. It's still used for wood-cutting, with 135 years cycles.

Might be quite hard to search, hopefully, there is National Forest Office officials which may help by knowing the forest well.
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2015, 06:29:25 PM »

In fct the full trifecta came from Israel - Bibi, Lieberman and Bennett.

I'm surprised nobody from Quebec came.

The Canadian government representative was from Quebec and Quebec government was represented by the general delegate in Paris. Nobody of the government could go, because, you know, AUSTERITY.
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2015, 05:18:12 AM »

Haha, excellent. Cheesy I really hope Wednesday's issue sells well, and allows the paper a fresh start. They were on the verge of bankruptcy when the attack happened. It would be a nice f**k you to terrorists if they actually ended up resurrecting it (though obviously it will never be the same without Charb and Cabu Cry).

Won't do them any good financially, I think they announced than all profits from that one would go to the families of the victims.

Also heard on the radio they won't print 1 million as planned but 3 millions due to huge demand and be translated in 16 languages. Usually they print 50000.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies