Which potential GOP candidate is the biggest hawk? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 07:03:03 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Which potential GOP candidate is the biggest hawk? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Which potential GOP candidate is the biggest hawk?  (Read 776 times)
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: 7.10, S: -7.65

P P
« on: September 02, 2014, 03:31:17 PM »

John Bolton and Peter King, though both their chances of running are very slim. Out of realistic candidates, Christie or Huckabee.
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2014, 06:57:35 PM »

John Bolton and Peter King, though both their chances of running are very slim. Out of realistic candidates, Christie or Huckabee.

How are they more hawkish than Rubio?

Christie has said that Bush/Obama War on Terror policies work and should continue to be used. Huckabee wanted war immediately for ISIS. Though I haven't seen Rubio talk on foreign policy, but I know he's said that Bush was a fantastic president, so that's not good at all. You're probably right, I just haven't seen much of Rubio lately.
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2014, 08:56:18 PM »

John Bolton, Peter King, Mike Huckabee, Rick Santorum, Chris Christie, Marco Rubio, Allen West, and maybe John Kasich, Mike Pence, or Scott Walker.

Statewide politicians are hard to tell. Most of them (including the ones above) haven't really joined the national conversation yet. Chris Christie is the only one that has, and we already know what he'll be like. This is why I'll have to wait and see if I'll support a Walker presidency. He seems pretty neutral, I don't think he'll be very neocon-ish but he's not going to be Rand Paul either.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies