Trump responds to Clinton Alt-Right Speech Megathread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 09:26:15 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Trump responds to Clinton Alt-Right Speech Megathread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump responds to Clinton Alt-Right Speech Megathread  (Read 2918 times)
Seriously?
United States

« on: August 25, 2016, 03:05:23 PM »
« edited: August 25, 2016, 03:22:52 PM by Seriously? »

Once again, Hillary! is seeing vast right wing conspiracies....

You must be logged in to read this quote.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/08/25/trump_pre-buts_clintons_alt-right_speech_accusation_of_racism_are_the_last_refuge_of_the_discredited_democratic_politician.html
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2016, 03:08:18 PM »
« Edited: August 25, 2016, 03:09:57 PM by Seriously? »

Have you ever started a thread that wasn't just a link from r/the_donald or an email from the campaign?
Every day when I post or update a poll.

This one came from Real Clear Politics though. You know a link not from r/the_donald, which I do not post on, or an e-mail from the campaign, which I am not on the mailing list of.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2016, 03:20:07 PM »

I'm enjoying the near perfect inverse correlation between Trump's polling numbers and the vitriol level of Seriously's nonsensical attacks on Hillary Clinton each day.

This quote keeps getting more and more true.
Laughable, things always are from you red, green and faux blue Hillary supporters. The RCP margin has closed for Trump quite nicely over the past month. But cling to your Q poll and all the other polls from the alphabet networks that are about a month old now.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2016, 03:21:03 PM »

Ban me? Why? For posting Trump's response.

You liberals sure don't like it when someone has an opinion that is not yours....
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2016, 03:24:20 PM »
« Edited: August 25, 2016, 03:28:47 PM by Seriously? »

Reading a list of things that Trump said is hardly smearing. Clinton didn't really give a speech, it was essentially a transcript with commentary.
We apparently have differing perceptions on this. We're allowed to.. It's America and all and I respect your difference in opinion.

I mean, if I believe the other thread on here, Hillary just "killed" the Trump campaign. I certainly do not agree with that meme.

I am just waiting for the first time a liberal reports this post though and the left-leaning moderators censor it as if it is not newsworthy and Hillary killing the Trump campaign is.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2016, 04:01:30 PM »
« Edited: August 25, 2016, 04:03:10 PM by Seriously? »

Edit to add: Although this is what Trump has said, I am asking these questions of Seriously? and all other Trump supporters on this forum. I assume you concur with him, so then defend his remarks. Validate and substantiate them.

Hillary Clinton sports an actual terrorist as a supporter. Should we paint all Hillary supporters as terrorists? Of course not.

This is guttural politics at its finest. Impugning Republicans to be racist. It's the same tried, terrible playbook used by liberals with nothing else in their arsenal for generations. I read this as Hillary did not like what Donald said to African Americans in Michigan and had to pull out the race card in an attempt to stifle any momentum from that speech.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2016, 04:18:38 PM »

Edit to add: Although this is what Trump has said, I am asking these questions of Seriously? and all other Trump supporters on this forum. I assume you concur with him, so then defend his remarks. Validate and substantiate them.

Hillary Clinton sports an actual terrorist as a supporter. Should we paint all Hillary supporters as terrorists? Of course not.

This is guttural politics at its finest. Impugning Republicans to be racist. It's the same tried, terrible playbook used by liberals with nothing else in their arsenal for generations. I read this as Hillary did not like what Donald said to African Americans in Michigan and had to pull out the race card in an attempt to stifle any momentum from that speech.

Equates one supporter who is the father of a terrorist to a candidate who receives the backing of an entire fringe element of American society, plus other assorted racists. Are you even trying at this point?
No. I am talking about Omar Mateen, the actual terrorist, not the father, who showed up at a rally and was inexplicably put right behind Hillary, making for terrible optics. I can provide a link, as needed.

Both parties have fringe loonies in them is my point. No candidate is going to say, "don't vote for me," please, when their job is to get as many votes from as many people as possible.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2016, 05:39:47 PM »

Pop Quiz... Which candidate kissed a KKK member? Trump or Clinton? Who is the racist again?

Seriously?
United States

« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2016, 05:51:31 PM »

Pop Quiz... Which candidate kissed a KKK member? Trump or Clinton? Who is the racist again?

Why don't you bother forming a substantive response to my reply to you, rather than ignore 99% of it and post this complete nonsense, which I have already proven to be an intentional mischaracterization of a repentant former Klan member in the 1940s. Are you just this dense or are you a troll?
You're telling me that if David Duke renounces the KKK, he could be elected to the Senate and climb to the Office of President Pro Tempure of the Senate and that it'd be OK? Give me a break.

I don't care what he did. Once in the Klan, always in the Klan.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2016, 09:10:58 PM »

Nice try, Hillary....

Via the Hill:

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Source: http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/293405-trump-i-dont-want-the-votes-of-white-supremacists
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies