Interactive Election Game: 2016 (TURN 5)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 12:56:16 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Interactive Election Game: 2016 (TURN 5)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 ... 58
Author Topic: Interactive Election Game: 2016 (TURN 5)  (Read 125454 times)
Jaguar4life
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #475 on: June 19, 2017, 12:09:15 PM »
« edited: June 19, 2017, 12:12:04 PM by Jaguar4life »

Stephen Pearcy on Social Media

Obviously Mr Biden hasn't read the emails. If he had he would of saw what I was talking about when it came to treason.

Also it seems that he can't deannounce her so he just goes ahead and just points out something from a long time ago and go ahead and randomly attacks me for saying I would consider treason charges on her.

The fact that someone would try to defend this stuns me.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #476 on: June 19, 2017, 06:25:52 PM »

Stephen Pearcy Q&A

Question 1:Will a President Pearcy strike Syria?

If you are talking about Al Assad than no. That is very dangerous. I won't put a No Fly Zone in Syria. I think it's dumb and dangerous and could start World War III a unneeded nuclear war with Russia.

As for ISIS yeah we should go into Syria by ourselves and not let the CIA fund anyone we don't know about we good in and target ISIS and ISIS only not some rebel group.

Question 1:Thank you I have your vote

Question 2:About Al Assad what do you think of him.

If we were to overthrow Al Assad that would be a total disaster. First off we prob will overthrow him and replace him with some Islamic extremist group like what we did in Indonesia in 1965 when we put in a Radical Islamic extremist named Suharto into power and overthrew a free democracy. Look it up you will be amazed.

Now I don't like Al Assad but I will be welling to work with him and help them take out ISIS in the area of the Middle East.

Question 2:Thank you I think I have made a choice.
NHI
Junior Chimp

« Reply #477 on: June 19, 2017, 07:53:02 PM »

GOP DEBATE
Stephen Pearcy:

1.I am proud to be here in the wonderful state of New Hampshire.

Where the tax rate is about where it should be *laughs*  This is a state that really embraces the idea of financial conservativism. It has barely no state taxes and what one of the flattest tax cuts on the middle class in the country.

2.I personally believe that Military action should only be activated if needed.  Now ISIS I do believe Milltary action is needed. They have attacked us on our soil and it just so happen to be close to my home.  The thing is we are arming people who we don't know anything of. President Obama keeps doing it and I feel like Senator Rubio will keep doing it.

We don't need to be some World police where we come in over something that the civilians of the country can deal with. Such as Iraq.

3.I fully respect the Supreme Court's decision to legalize gay marriage and I think when New Hampshire did it I fully respected it.

If elected I will not do anything to try to overturn the Supreme Court's rulling. I personally don't see it as a big issue and I fully believe that LGBT citizens of this great country should be treated as any other Amercia.

4.I feel myself to be more populist and more moderate than he is.

I respect Senator Paul a lot but on some issues I disagree with him.

I am Liberty minded as well but I consider myself more moderate on some social issues after all my campaign slogan is "A different kind of Republican"

I support gay rights and marriage, I am pro life but I will not be when it comes to a few exceptions.  I don't really have that much Christian values to my campaign. I mean I respect the religion and all but my campaign seems to have more Jewish values to it.

As for the Keystone Pipeline? I don't really know what to do with it I know Senator Paul says he supports it but as for me I am gonna be honest I will look into it and see what will happen with it.

5.The democrats are smearing me over pictures of me in the 80s. And I tell them that's is not the same Stephen Pearcy you see campaigning for president. I have a lovey daughter and I am completely sober.

I want you to look beyond me doing a lead singer of a 80s metal band called Ratt I want you to see that yes I am presidental. I have the same views as you. I want to cut taxes, I want to balance the budget, I want to destroy the  corrupt swamp in Washington DC. I want to make Amercia Great Again just like you.
NHI
Junior Chimp

« Reply #478 on: June 19, 2017, 07:53:48 PM »

GOP DEBATE

Marco Rubio:
Good evening ladies and gentlemen.

Exactly 105 years ago today, on February 6 1911, a great conservative, great leader and great American was born. This great American was Ronald Reagan.

President Reagan believed in the future of our country, believed in its greatness, had a hopeful and optimistic message. He drew people, Republicans, Independents and Democrats, towards our cause. We need someone who has a proven record to take our case to the American people because our philosophy is by far the best one. Limited government, entrepreneurial capitalism and peace through strength. As a child of the Reagan Revolution, I have the skills and ability to take our party to victory in November and to get things done as Ronald Reagan did for the sake of a brighter future for America. Thank you.

Senator Rubio: You and Mr. Pearcy have been going back and forth lobbing attacks on one another over a variety of issues. What, Senator would be the Rubio doctrine when it comes to foreign policy, should you be elected President?

Well first of all, Mr. Pearcy, I was only rebuking your lying accusation claiming that I flip flopped on the Iran deal. Since the very beginning, I have always been against the Iran nuclear deal and I am still against it. I will not tolerate any deal allowing America's foes to develop nuclear weapons or weapons of mass destruction that will be aimed at killing Americans and innocent people around the world.

And I need to remind you, Mr. Pearcy, that six months ago, during the first Republican primary debate you said that the Iran nuclear deal was a step in the right direction towards peace. You got it wrong, because this so-called deal lifted sanctions, which gives Iran the necessary revenues to support international terrorism and to build nuclear weapons that will wipe Israel off the map and strike us as well as our allies. That will cost millions of lives and trigger a nuclear war. This deal is not a step in the right direction to peace. I like Mr. Pearcy, but he does not have the national security experience and judgement to lead this country and keep it safe against radical Islamic terrorism and the Iranian threat.

But let's come back to your question, Martha. My doctrine has four pillars. Number one, American strength. We need to undo the damage caused by the sequester, which is why I've endorsed the National Defense Panel's recommendation that we return as soon as possible to Secretary Gates's fiscal year 2012 budget baseline. Adequately funding the military will allow us not only to grow our forces, but also to modernize them, which in turn will allow us to remain on the cutting edge in every arena before us—land, sea and air—but also cyberspace and outer space, the battlefields of the 21st century. By modernizing and innovating, we can ensure that we never send our troops into a fair fight, but rather always equip them with the upper hand. And when they come home, we should be as firmly committed to their well being as they have been to ours.

A strong military also means a strong intelligence community, equipped with all the tools it needs to defend the homeland from extremism both home-grown and foreign-trained. And key to this will be extending section 215 of the Patriot Act. We cannot let politics cloud the importance of this issue. We must never find ourselves looking back after a terrorist attack and saying « We could have done more to save American lives ». Some will argue that with all the fiscal challenges our nation faces, we simply cannot afford to invest in our military. But the truth is, we cannot afford not to invest in it. We must remember that the defense budget is not the primary driver of our debt. And every time we try to cut a dollar from it, it seems to cost us several more just to make up for it. This is because the successes of all of our initiatives depend on the safety of the American people and the stability of the global economy.

Which brings me to the second pillar of my doctrine : the protection of the American economy in a globalized world. When America was founded, it took more than 10 weeks to travel to Europe. In the 19th century, the steam engine cut that down to around 12 days. In the 20th century, the airplane cut it to around six hours. And now in the 21st century, you can access global markets in a single second with the tap of your Smart Phone. Millions of the best jobs in this new century will depend on international trade. That is why I support the Trans-Pacific Partnership. Those such as Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders failed to grasp trade's role as a tool of statecraft that can bolster our relationship with partners and in the process create millions of better-paying American jobs. As president, I will use American power to oppose any violations of international waters, airspace, cyberspace, or outer space. This includes the economic disruptions caused when one country invades another, as well as the chaos caused by disruptions in choke points such as the South China Sea or the Strait of Hormuz. Russia, China, Iran or any nation that attempts to block global commerce will know to expect a response from my administration. Gone will be the days of debating where a ship is flagged or whether it's our place to criticize territorial expansionism. In this century, business must have the freedom to operate around the world with confidence.

The third pillar of my doctrine is more clarity regarding America's core values. We must recognize that our nation is a global leader, not simply because it has superior arms, but also because it has superior aims. America is the first power in history motivated by a desire to expand freedom, rather than simply expand its own territory. In recent years, the ideals that have long formed the backbone of American foreign policy—a passionate defense of human rights, the strong support of democratic principles and the protection of the sovereignty of our allies—these values have been replaced by at best caution, and at worst, an outright willingness to betray those values for the expediency of negotiations with repressive regimes. This is not just morally wrong, it is also contrary to our interests. Because wherever freedom and human rights spread, partners for our nation are born. But whenever foreign policy comes unhinged from its moral purpose, it weakens global stability and forms cracks in our national resolve. In this century, we must restore America's willingness to think big, to state boldly what we stand for and why it is right. Just as Ronald Reagan never flinched in his criticism of the Soviet Union's political and economic repressions, we must never shy away from demanding that China allow true freedom for its 1.3 billion people. Nor should we hesitate in calling the source of atrocities in the Middle East by its real name : radical Islamic terrorism. As president, I will support the spread of economic and political freedom by reinforcing our alliances, resisting efforts by large powers to subjugate their smaller neighbors, maintaining a robust commitment to transparent and effective foreign assistance programs, and advance the rights of the vulnerable, including women and religious minorities who are so often persecuted, so that the afflicted people of this world will know the truth. The American people hear their cries, see their suffering, and most of all, desire their freedom.

And finally, the fourth pillar of the Rubio Doctrine is to support anti-terrorist forces by providing them the necessary materials to fight radical Islamic terrorism. We are providing the Kurds in weapons because we know they are fighting ISIS, which is a good thing. Since we don't know whether some Syrian rebels are fighting for ISIS or other jihadist groups like Al Qaida or Al Nusra, I will, before arming the Syrian rebels, put in place background checks on Syrian rebels in order to help us to identify these rebels by learning more about their backgrounds, their past and their connections. If we don't know who these rebels are, who they are fighting for and why they want weapons, we will not provide them.

That's how we're going to make the world more free, safer and peaceful.
NHI
Junior Chimp

« Reply #479 on: June 19, 2017, 07:54:13 PM »

GOP DEBATE
Here is the second part of Marco Rubio's debate answers.

Senator Rubio: Granite Staters have taken to both Mr. Paul and Mr. Pearcy's message of limited government and maximized freedom. How do you differ from the two men, but more importantly how do you draw in libertarian and liberty minded Republicans who have not embraced you as strongly here in New Hampshire?

As President, I will cut taxes for all the American people, from the bottom to the top, I will abolish the IRS and replace it by a 15 % flat tax. I will reduce government spending and promote free market solutions to our problems. I will oppose all government intervention and regulation on wages, prices, rents, profits, production and interest rates and advocate the repeal of all laws banning or restricting the advertising of prices, products or services. I believe that free markets will stimulate the technological innovations and behavioral changes required to protect the environment and ecosystem. I will put in place a balanced budget amendment and will make America the best place in the world to do business, which requires cutting taxes for American business owners, reducing the cost of doing business in America and reducing America's corporate tax rate from 40 % to 20 %.

When it comes to my opponents, we've got Mr. Pearcy who is calling to reinstate Dodd-Frank, a big government liberal policy that will keep making big banks bigger by expanding regulations through an army of lawyers and compliance officers, that will keep reducing consumer choice while driving consumer costs and the compliance burden higher and that will keep eviscerating small businesses and small banks by wiping out small and mid-size banks that loan money to small businesses, which will cause America's small businesses' decline. All of this will happen, unless we repeal Dodd-Frank, which I will do as President of the United States because America's economic strength comes mostly from this country's status as the best place in the world to do business. That is why Libertrians, Liberty minded Republicans and fiscal conservatives can't trust Stephen Pearcy to handle the economy. I have the best experience to handle economic issues as a son of immigrants who came here for economic opportunities offered by the American Dream and as a member of the U.S. Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship and of the U.S. Senate Committee on Commerce, Science and Transportation.

Senator Rubio: Senator Warren and Senator Sanders have both suggested tax increases will need to be high on the priority list for the next President. Is there any scenario in which you would support raising taxes?

Absolutely not. I am a proud conservative Republican who believes in free market, in small government, in a stronger American competitiveness in the world economy, and in a business-friendly America. Taxes will reduce our people's purchasing power in addition of driving businesses overseas. So I will not, in any case, support tax increases. I will cut taxes for all the American people in order to reinforce their purchasing power because consumption is one of the most important elements of America's prosperity. It will make America's businesses more competitive and increase their ability to produce and to hire people.

Closing Statements:

Thank you. You know, this week I had the great pleasure of having my kids join me on the campaign trail. I hadn't' seen them in a while, and it was great to have them alongside me, but the most important part of it is that it once again reminded me of what's at stake.

Here in New Hampshire in less than 72 hours, we are literally deciding what kind of country we will be like when they are my age. What kind of country they will be able to raise their families in. And, that's why I'm asking you for your vote. You vote for me, and we will unite this party, we will grow the conservative movement, we will defeat Elizabeth Warren or Bernie Sanders, and we will leave our children what our parents left us. The single greatest nation in the history of all mankind.
NHI
Junior Chimp

« Reply #480 on: June 19, 2017, 07:54:51 PM »

GOP DEBATE

Rand Paul
Opening Statements
Our country is currently in a hard time, our debt is rising 1 million dollars per minute, terrorism is on the rise... I think we need change! America needs a new leader, a different leader, with proposals that are different from what we seen from former presidents, that's why I hope you consider me for president.

Senator Paul: Is the Federal Reserve constitutional in your opinion?
Well, the constitution doesn't mention the need for a federal bank and it doesn't give the power to the government to create one, the government doesn't have the authority to create it, it isn't constitutional, and just like my father, I'll fight to end the fed! Even because, it isn't good, the fed is far too secretive, it has way to much power to control the economy, it has devalued our currency, and many other problems.

Senator Paul: What would be the Paul Doctrine when it comes to foreign policy? What is your guiding focus as a would-be commander in chief?
I'll seek to look more to our internal problems and I'll also seek not to be the world police, as president I'll have some priorities when talking about foreign policy, firstly I think we should defeat ISIS, I don't think we should send ground troops there, I won't send our sons and daughters to fight in Iraq and Syria! I think we should work with our allies and not just them, but also countries like Russia, but different from Marco, I'll not work with a country like Pakistan, that finances terrorism, I'll seek to sit down with leaders like Erdogan, Salman, Nawaz Sharif and tell them: "look, I know our nations are allies, but we all know you might finance radical groups, Turkey we know you finance radical turkmen groups in Syria to fight the kurds, Pakistan and Saudi Arabia, we know you finance radical groups in Syria, so if we want to continue cooperating things are going to need to change!"

I'll also not look to overthrow Assad for a bunch of reasons, with the two biggest ones being, if we overthrow him before defeating ISIS, ISIS will have a chance to take all Syria easily, and if we overthrow him after, we will basically see Iraq repeat itself and another group will eventually appear. I'll also not look for a no fly zone there because different from Iraq in 1991, we have Russian planes in Syria and this can cause a big conflict, or even world war III, different from Marco and many of the republican establishment I'll not take this risk.

And meanwhile this, we will deal with Iran, I don't want a war with Iran, I think a deal is a good step but this deal gives to much to them and doesn't keep us safe, my priority as president when talking about Iran, will be to renegotiate the deal so we can all be safe.

My foreign policy is based on keeping us safe and not being the world police, I won't seek to overthrow governments and intervene and conflicts we have nothing to do, we need to remember, WE ARE NOT IN THE COLD WAR ANYMORE!

Senator Paul: You've said your goal is to balance the budget by the end of a your two terms in office, how do you go about achieving that result and are tax increases part of the package solution?
I'll seek to do what countries like Sweden and Norway made to grow, I'll seek to follow the Austrian economics from people like Hayek, Rothbard and Mises. Before anyone says "oh but the Scandinavian countries are socialist", this is a lie that people like Sanders love to tell, countries like Sweden had a big economic growth due to their economic liberalism, or economic conservatism for us, and staying out of conflicts. My economic plan will be to not get involved in new conflicts that we have nothing to do, we will cut regulations, so it is easier to make a business, I'll seek to shrink the government, by making it's involvement in the private sector and in many other things much smaller, I'll leave the TPP because it isn't a free trade deal, it is a corporativist deal, instead I'll negotiate real free trade deal, I will also not rise taxes, instead I'll seek to abolish the IRS and make a flat tax of 14.5% and the last thing is to cut spending in many areas. With all of this we will shrink the government and balance the budget, making our economy rise again.

Closing Statements

When I first ran for office, I wanted a new thing, I wanted to protect our liberties, I wanted to make the economy better, and after 6 years in the senate, I look to myself and see what I defended. And honestly, I think I was successful until now, by defending the average american from the government and things like it's espionage, I want to continue to defend it, and even more when I'm in the presidency, I hope you like my message.
NHI
Junior Chimp

« Reply #481 on: June 19, 2017, 08:03:15 PM »

Reaction:

Paul Avoids Major Mistakes; Rubio & Pearcy Gain Ground

Who Won the Republican Debate?
Rand Paul: 32%
Marco Rubio: 32%
Stephen Pearcy: 28%
None of the Above: 2%
Tie: 2%
Undecided: 4%

WMUR Poll: New Hampshire Republican Primary
NH GOP Primary looks to be Closest Since 1996

Rand Paul: 35%
Marco Rubio: 33%
Stephen Pearcy: 29%
Undecided: 3%

WMUR Poll: New Hampshire Democratic Primary
Sanders Holds onto Lead

Bernie Sanders: 50%
Elizabeth Warren: 46%
Undecided: 4%
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #482 on: June 19, 2017, 08:14:52 PM »
« Edited: June 19, 2017, 08:16:40 PM by Jaguar4life »

STEPHEN PEARCY ON SOCAL MEDIA

I got Super Bowl winning Quaterback Peyton Manning to campaign for me out in South Carolina and Nevada alongside with me soon!!
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #483 on: June 19, 2017, 08:25:36 PM »

Pearcy to get Republican stars to get the vote out
The Hill.com

Stephen Pearcy could be the most popular candidate for the GOP in Hollywood.

Rapper 50 Cent, NFL QB Peyton Manning, Drew Brees and Phillip Rivers, Clint Eastwood, the band KISS and MLB star Bryce Harper are just the few getting the vote out for the Republican Presidental candidate.

Clint Eastwood appeared in a video telling Iowa and New Hampshire in his Dirty Harry character to made my day and vote for Pearcy.

The band KISS who Pearcy is good friends with are touring across the country to campaign and raise money for Pearcy's campaign.

Also on the list is Apprentice host Donald Trump who made several videos on social media supporting Pearcy saying Stephen Pearcy will in his words "Make Amercia Great Again". Trump has called Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren "crazy" and Marco Rubio "Little Marco".

Will it work? We will see if it does.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #484 on: June 19, 2017, 08:45:41 PM »
« Edited: August 16, 2018, 07:55:26 AM by UWS »

Marco Rubio Campaign Ad
In an effort to win among New Hampshire's Libertarian voters, Liberty minded Republicans and fiscal conservatives, Marco Rubio's presidential campaign broadcasts an TV ad narrating Marco Rubio's pledge to reduce the size of government and to promote free market solutions in order to boost job creation and to reinforce America's prosperity.

The ad titled « Prosperity through free market » airs in New Hampshire

« Prosperity through free market » advertisement narration :

Narrator : New Hampshire has the nation's lowest poverty rate at just 8.7 % of all residents. This is mostly due to free market and entrepreneurial capitalism. Marco Rubio knows it and that is why he is so proud to be a fiscal conservative.

Marco Rubio's debate statement in New Hampshire : As President, I will cut taxes for all the American people, from the bottom to the top, I will abolish the IRS and replace it by a 15 % flat tax. I will reduce government spending and promote free market solutions to our problems. I will oppose all government intervention and regulation on wages, prices, rents, profits, production and interest rates and advocate the repeal of all laws banning or restricting the advertising of prices, products or services. I believe that free markets will stimulate the technological innovations and behavioral changes required to protect the environment and ecosystem. I will put in place a balanced budget amendment and will make America the best place in the world to do business, which requires cutting taxes for American business owners, reducing the cost of doing business in America and reducing America's corporate tax rate from 40 % to 20 %.

Narrator : If you want a fiscal conservative at the White House, the choice is very clear : Marco Rubio.

Marco Rubio : I'm Marco Rubio and I approve this message.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #485 on: June 19, 2017, 08:47:29 PM »
« Edited: July 17, 2018, 07:34:54 AM by UWS »

Marco Rubio Campaign Ad

Since Ronald Reagan is popular in New Hampshire, Marco Rubio's presidential campaign broadcasts, for the occasion of Ronald Reagan's 105th birthday on February 6, an ad describing the actual national and international situation as similar to the time before Reagan's presidency and arguing that it's the time to put America back on track and to defend the values that make America great just like Ronald Reagan did for the sake of an optimistic future for America after dark times of uncertainty. This ad is also an effort to attract Millennial voters, which is why it calls to the children of the Reagan Revolution to assume the mantle of leadership.

The ad titled ? Revolution ? airs in New Hampshire, South Carolina and Nevada

? Revolution ? advertisement narration :

Thirty-six years ago this nation faced a period of doubt.

After a failed presidency it felt like America was in decline, our economy was stagnant, and the American dream felt like it was slipping away.

And then we elected a president that inspired us, who asked us to remember who we were and who believed as we do that America's greatest days always lie ahead.

Well now the children of the Reagan revolution are ready to assume the mantle of leadership.

I'm Marco Rubio and I approve this message.
NHI
Junior Chimp

« Reply #486 on: June 19, 2017, 08:47:54 PM »

May I have until midnight EST to post my summary?

Yes.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #487 on: June 19, 2017, 08:51:22 PM »

STEPHEN PEARCY TAX CAMPAIGN AD

This is being aired in all 50 states and territories.

What's so great about Pearcy's tax plan.  Not only will the corporate and income tax will be dramatically cut but several taxes will be cut period nationwide!

Captial Gains tax?
GONE!!

Property Tax?
GONE!!

Estate Tax??
GONE!!

Sales Tax??
GONE!!

With those gone. More taxpayers money is saved and you will be getting a raise not giving the government a raise.

I'm Stephen Pearcy and I approve this message.

UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #488 on: June 19, 2017, 08:54:27 PM »

I think the debate answers from the Democratic debate were also supposed to be posted.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #489 on: June 19, 2017, 08:56:29 PM »

I think the debate answers from the Democratic debate were also supposed to be posted.

Yeah, I'd like to know who won the debate (probably wasn't Warren, honestly-it wasn't my best performance).
NHI
Junior Chimp

« Reply #490 on: June 19, 2017, 08:57:45 PM »

Final WMUR POLL: NEW HAMPSHIRE PRIMARY
Warren and Rubio Gains on Challengers

Democratic Primary
Bernie Sanders: 51% (+1)
Elizabeth Warren: 48% (+2)

Republican PrimaryPrimary
Rand Paul: 35% (-)
Marco Rubio: 34% (+2)
Stephen Pearcy: 29% (-)

General Election: NH
Marco Rubio: 45%Elizabeth Warren: 42%
Rand Paul: 45%Elizabeth Warren: 43%
Elizabeth Warren: 44%Stephen Pearcy: 41%

Marco Rubio: 45%Bernie Sanders: 43%
Rand Paul: 44%Bernie Sanders: 44%
Bernie Sanders: 44%Stephen Pearcy: 42%

Pres. Barack Obama Approval Rating:
Disapprove: 50%
Approve: 43%
NHI
Junior Chimp

« Reply #491 on: June 19, 2017, 08:59:43 PM »

Democratic Primary Debate

To both: What role should money play in our politics?

I believe my campaign is an example of this. We have managed to fund it through thousands of small donation; the average donation has been $27.

However, that is the limit. No campaign or politician should be receiving money from large donors or SuperPACs. Make no mistake, $2700 dollars may sound like a decent limit, but then the donor's partner also donates; so do their children. Then there's no limit on how much they can donate to these SuperPACs.

We have this lack of laws because of Citizens United, one of the most egregious and short-sighted decisions made in the history of our nation. You'll hear from Republicans, 'this is just people expressing their right to free speech.' How does that work? If money equals free speech as Republicans claim, then that means people like Sheldon Adelson and George Soros have a greater right to free speech than a 40 year old single mother working two jobs in Minnesota.

I have also introduced a constitutional amendment banning corporate donations in the past. I don't believe that a corporation or union should be able to donate as much as they like as an organisation.

My final answer: let individual contribute as they like, up to $2700, but ban all donations from corporations, and unions, and ban SuperPACs. We also need to institute a 5-year ban on retired politicians becoming lobbyists.

To both: Who or what do you consider to be the greatest threat to the United States National Security?

Right now, our biggest threat is the ideology of the fundamentalist, radical interpretation of Islam currently destroying the Middle East. The overwhelming majority of Muslims are very kind peace-loving people, and many of them despise people like ISIS as much as we do, if not more so.

When I say the ideology of it, I mean we need to force a large scale re-think of our foreign policy. It's Saudi Arabia who has been spreading this foul Wahabbist ideology throughout the world, and we need to re-think our alliance with them.

We need to form a coalition to fight ISIS, instead of doing it on our own. We are not the world's police force; we are a nation. It is time we started acting like one.

To Sen. Sanders: Senator, you're campaign is staked in the great tradition of American populism, taking on the establishment arguably in both parties. If you are elected Senator, how do you intend to govern successfully given your attacks on Washington DC and your fellow colleagues?

Much of my agenda polls well with the public. The overwhelming majority are in favor of free public college, universal healthcare and reducing military spending. Most are in favour of expanding Social Security and reforming Wall Street. This polls well with the public because that's what they believe.

Populism is defined as politics of the people. My father came over here as a refugee from Poland, and my mother was born to Jewish immigrants. I went to public schools in New York, and was only able to attend the University of Chicago on a scholarship. I understand the struggles of the middle and working classes well, having experienced them myself.

Do I expect it to be easy to govern? No. But I have not unjustly attacked anyone. I have made reasonable criticisms that are blown out of proportion by the media in this country. I am pushing the politics of the people, and that threatens to upset the apple cart in Washington DC. If Democrats are interested in pursuing these politics, then they're welcome to use my platform as their own.

To Sen. Warren: Sen. Warren, last night you cited the Concord Monitor when you said of Senator Sanders that, quote, “It’s very hard to see how any of his proposals could ever be achievable.” So please tell us why you think if he’s elected president on a platform of promising things like free public college and universal healthcare, that he cannot achieve those things?

To Sen. Warren: Progressive seem to have chosen Sen. Sanders as their candidate. Why should liberal Democrats support you over him?

Senator Sanders, as a Vermonter, you have almost a home state advantage here in New Hampshire. But back home across the border, you also have a long history of running against Democrats as a third-party candidate, for governor, Senate, for Congress.

In 1988 your candidacy as a third-party candidate arguably cost the Democrats a congressional seat and sent a Republican instead.

How can you lead the Democratic Party nationally when you have not been a member of the Democratic Party until very recently?

First off, let's get one thing straight about that 1988 Congressional election. The Republican candidate, Peter Smith, won 41% of the vote, I won 37%, and the Democrat won 19%, so it was the Democrat who was the spoiler in that situation. As for my other elections, if one were to take a look at the results closely, then the Democrat either won or my candidacy would've made no difference.

I have caucused with the Democrats since 1991, when I first entered Congress. In 2006, the then-Senator Obama actually came out to campaign for me in Vermont, and during the 1990s, I worked closely with then-First Lady Clinton to try and push through universal healthcare.

I'm as much of a Democrat as anyone else, apart from the fact that I have made some reasonable criticisms of the Democratic Party.

Sen. Warren: Russia considers to pose a geopolitical threat to the United States in Syria. Under a Warren adminstraiton what is your policy towards challenging Russia and protecting American interests?

Sen. Sanders: Should we be involved in Syria and to what extent should it be humanitarian relief?

We should be sending food and medical supplies to civilians. That's it. We cannot let ourselves become embroiled in yet another useless Middle Eastern War and we cannot afford saber-rattling with Russia who backs Assad. We should be aiding civilians; not either side.

TO both: Top priority in the 1st 100 days?

No question. It's passing Wall Street reform. Wealth inequality is the greatest moral issue of our time, and we need to pass reform for it without delay. My priority will be re-instating Glass-Steagall so we don't face another disastrous crash like 2008

Closing statements:

I have stood all my life for workers, farmers and the middle and working classes. I grew up in a working class family. I have fought against the repeal of Glass-Steagall and against the Bush tax cuts. Vote your conscience; vote for who you think will be the best to take forward a bold progressive agenda. THank you.

NHI
Junior Chimp

« Reply #492 on: June 19, 2017, 09:01:04 PM »

Democratic Debate

1. Ideally, money should play no role in politics. Unfortunately, most politicians in both parties are recalcitrant in limiting or removing the toxic influence of money from politics.

2. Russia and China are the biggest threats to our country right now, Russia because their bellicosity towards our NATO allies in Eastern Europe could lead to a nuclear war, and China because it's aggressive actions in the South China Sea could lead to World War Three.

3. I didn't say that free college wasn't achievable. I said the rich should keep paying for college. Universal Health Care is not something at any point in this campaign, so suggesting that I said that Senator Sanders's plan is unworkable is a false statement.

4. I'm also a progressive and I can win in November against Senator Rubio, Senator Paul or Mr. Pearcy. Senator Sanders may be more progressive but he will lose in November if nominated.

5. We need to add more sanctions, including sanctions on Russia's various allies, and sanctions on Putin personally.

6. My first priority as President would be to review our relationships with Saudi Arabia, Russia and other countries that have been hostile to us, or whose citizens have been hostile to us in the recent past and break off relations if appropriate.

New Hampshire, Senator Sanders may be from Vermont, but I am also from next door, in Massachusetts. Don't forget about me!
NHI
Junior Chimp

« Reply #493 on: June 19, 2017, 09:05:06 PM »

Warren and Sanders Face Off in Final Debate Before NH Primary

Who Won the Democratic Debate?
Bernie Sanders: 48%
Elizabeth Warren: 43%
Undecided: 7%
Tie: 2%

UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #494 on: June 19, 2017, 09:57:00 PM »
« Edited: July 17, 2018, 07:38:01 AM by UWS »

Marco Rubio Campaign Ad
In an effort to win among New Hampshire's Libertarian voters, Independent voters and fiscal conservative voters, Marco Rubio's presidential campaign broadcasts an TV ad narrating Marco Rubio's get America to energy independence through reinforcing oil drilling and making sure that America will take advantage of all of its sources of energy in order to boost job creation in America and to deprive terrorists of the revenues from America's energy dependence to fund their terrorist activities.

The ad titled « Security, Peace and Prosperity » airs in New Hampshire, South Carolina, Nevada, Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Georgia, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont and Virginia

« Security, Peace and Prosperity » advertisement narration :

Narrator : Barack Obama's has declared war on America's energy industry by raising taxes and regulations on oil companies, which killed tens of thousands of American jobs in this industry and dramatically increased America's dependence on foreign oil.

Marco Rubio knows that America's energy independence is crucial.

By increasing oil drilling, we will boost job creation in America, we will take advantage of all of our sources of energy, including oil, gas, coal, wind, solar, nuclear, hydroelectricity, etc. It will give us the necessary revenues for the development of renewable energies, which will also increase job creation in this country.

America's energy independence will be another weapon against terrorism because it will deprive terrorists of the revenues from America's energy dependence on foreign oil that they are using to fund and prepare terrorist attacks against the United States and their allies. This will be another factor of terrorism's defeat.

While Vladimir Putin is invading Ukraine, Russia is the greatest oil producer in the world by producing 10 250 000 barrels per day, which explains Ukraine's dependency on Russian oil and gas. It reinforces Russia's hold on Ukraine. So if America takes advantage of all its energy resources, encourages oil production and abolishes ban on oil export, we will export more oil to Ukraine, which will make Ukraine less dependent on Russian oil and gas, thus reducing Russia's intrusion thanks to Ukraine's orientation to American energy resources.

President Marco Rubio will fight for America's energy independence for the sake of a stronger American prosperity and a stronger international security and peace.

Marco Rubio : I'm Marco Rubio and I approve this message.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #495 on: June 19, 2017, 10:05:06 PM »

Stephen Pearcy on Social Media

Senator Rubio wants to arm and give oil to Neo Fascists in Ukraine.

And wants to spark the possibly of starting World War III with Russia.

Vote for Pearcy if you don't want that.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #496 on: June 19, 2017, 10:23:47 PM »
« Edited: June 19, 2017, 10:49:14 PM by UWS »

Marco Rubio's response to Stephen Pearcy on Social Media

Mr. Pearcy understands nothing about foreign policy and still has much to learn about it. He described Ukraine's leader, President Petro Poroshenko, as a neo-fascist. Mr. Pearcy has absolutely no idea of what he's talking about. No wonder that he's ready to say and do anything to get elected, but the only thing he is doing is insulting the American people's intelligence.

The party in power there is the Petro Poroshenko Bloc "Solidarity", a democratic conservative free market political party, which is far away from being neo-fascist. If they were really neo-fascists, they would have tolerated the massacre of Jewish population, which is not the case.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #497 on: June 19, 2017, 10:50:32 PM »
« Edited: July 17, 2018, 07:38:26 AM by UWS »

Marco Rubio Campaign Ad
Since Independent voters are allowed to vote in the New Hampshire Republican primary, Marco Rubio's presidential campaign gives a forceful effort to attract Independent voters by broadcasting an ad slamming the Obama Administration and Hillary Clinton for her use of a private Email server. This ad also slams Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders for their defense of Hillary Clinton on this matter, presenting Marco Rubio as the clear alternative to insecurity and corruption, which will help Rubio to attract Independents disappointed of the Obama administration due to the Emailgate.

The ad titled « We Deserve Better » airs in New Hampshire, South Carolina and Nevada

« We Deserve Better » advertisement narration :

Narrator : The Obama Administration has failed to keep America safe. It tolerated corruption and insecurity by defending Hillary Clinton's illegal use of a private email server, an act that compromised our national security as well as counter-terrorism operations. She lied to the American people about her emails and deleted over 30 000 emails in order to make sure that the truth can never be found out. This illegal move by Hillary Clinton is allowing America's foes to hijack her emails and to put lives in danger.

And we've got two Democrats running for President who are defending Clinton's illegal actions and refused to denounce her.

America deserves better than this. Marco Rubio will be honest with the American people and tell you the truth no matter what. He and all the members of his administration will use an official State Department email account. He will defeat terrorism by modernizing our military and reinforcing our alliances.

We can't afford four more years of insecurity and corruption.

I'm Marco Rubio and I approve this message.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #498 on: June 19, 2017, 11:01:21 PM »

Stephen Pearcy's responce to Marco Rubio

I mean is that the armies and militias the CIA is funding are fascists and yes the congress at least is ran by a National Socialist party.

And no I am not making up stuff to get votes. What am I a politician like you?
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #499 on: June 19, 2017, 11:04:12 PM »
« Edited: July 17, 2018, 07:38:46 AM by UWS »

Marco Rubio Campaign GOTV Video
In an effort to encourage all of Marco Rubio's supporters in New Hampshire to go out and vote for Rubio in the New Hampshire Republican primary on February 9, Marco Rubio's presidential campaign broadcasts a GOTV video featuring Chuck Norris in a karate suit calling for all of Rubio's supporters to increase their turnout and to vote for Marco Rubio.

The video titled « Tough Granite » airs in all the four corners of New Hampshire

« Tough Granite » video narration :

[Chuck Norris easily defeats his opponent in a flawless karate match]

Chuck Norris : As you saw, Chuck Norris is tough, just like New Hampshire is tough. No wonder that we call it the Granite State. Just like Marco Rubio is tough. He is the only Republican presidential candidate who can defeat Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders and then get America towards a brighter future. Just like Marco Rubio's leadership is tough.

He will defend the values that make America great, he will get America to prosperity by reducing the size of government, cutting taxes and government spending, ensuring our country's energy independence, making America the best place in the world to do business, reforming our education system through school choice and balancing the budget. He will keep America safe by defeating terrorism through a stronger military and stronger alliances and he will stop Iran and North Korea from becoming military nuclear powers, which would trigger disastrous nuclear wars.

So New Hampshire, I call all of you to come out and vote for Marco Rubio for the sake of a bright, optimistic and safe future for America.

Chuck Norris approved!
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 ... 58  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies