The "Repair Our Wiki" Project! (R.O.W.)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 11:36:48 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The "Repair Our Wiki" Project! (R.O.W.)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9
Author Topic: The "Repair Our Wiki" Project! (R.O.W.)  (Read 20437 times)
Brandon H
brandonh
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.48, S: 1.74

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2009, 08:21:23 AM »

I'll work on SE Lt. Governors in the next few days (unless someone else gets to it first).
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2009, 04:43:18 PM »

Wow that is horrifically out of date. Does anyone have knowledge of passed trade pacts and/or treaties or are we just going to have to dig around for information?

I had 2 FTAs repealed, I'm quite certain that neither Al nor MJ got any bills into the Senate during their tenure.
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.03, S: -6.96

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2009, 07:33:53 PM »

Wow that is horrifically out of date. Does anyone have knowledge of passed trade pacts and/or treaties or are we just going to have to dig around for information?

I had 2 FTAs repealed, I'm quite certain that neither Al nor MJ got any bills into the Senate during their tenure.

So according to Al's page he served until February 2008, so I added that. Do you know when MJ started/ended? And then when you began?
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2009, 07:40:17 PM »

So according to Al's page he served until February 2008, so I added that. Do you know when MJ started/ended? And then when you began?

I started in October 2008. Not sure about MJ, but I think Colin Wixted (and maybe Ernest) served as SoEAs between Al and MJ.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2009, 12:00:09 AM »

Jedi left in September & Colin took over. Colin left & was replaced by Hashemite.
Devilman88

Political Matrix
E: 5.94, S: 2.61

« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2009, 07:48:42 AM »

Dave just gave me my Wiki account! What do you need me to do?
Devilman88

Political Matrix

« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2009, 10:05:53 AM »
« Edited: April 18, 2009, 12:45:52 PM by $Dan$ »

I hope no one minds but I updated the Mideast Citizen page and the party strength. I used the voter roll page on Wiki, but added  Persepolis and myself on the Mideast page. (we are not on the voter roll because we are new, I guess.)
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2009, 02:40:36 PM »

I hope no one minds but I updated the Mideast Citizen page and the party strength. I used the voter roll page on Wiki, but added  Persepolis and myself on the Mideast page. (we are not on the voter roll because we are new, I guess.)

Good work.
Devilman88

Political Matrix

« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2009, 02:45:51 PM »

Good work.

Thank you.
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #34 on: April 18, 2009, 02:58:28 PM »

I don't think the voter roll on the Wiki has been updated in a while. I would recommend using the more recent SoFA thread: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=79358.0
Devilman88

Political Matrix

« Reply #35 on: April 18, 2009, 03:24:19 PM »

I don't think the voter roll on the Wiki has been updated in a while. I would recommend using the more recent SoFA thread: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=79358.0

Thank you for that Mr. President, I have updated it by that adding Persepolis and myself on the Mideast page.
Devilman88

Political Matrix

« Reply #36 on: April 18, 2009, 05:17:29 PM »

If no one minds I would like to update the whole Registered Voter Roll page (all tables) on Wiki. I might not get to it until tomorrow or Monday, but I have nothing better to do.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #37 on: April 19, 2009, 12:52:16 AM »

I updated the voter roll a couple of months ago, but it is generally not up-to-date enough to be reliable.
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #38 on: April 19, 2009, 01:47:18 AM »

I finally finished this page: https://uselectionatlas.org/AFEWIKI/index.php/Executive_branch_history

Also updated: https://uselectionatlas.org/AFEWIKI/index.php/Governors_of_Atlasia
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -7.39

« Reply #39 on: April 22, 2009, 04:31:44 AM »

There's been alot of party changes and there's bound to be more in the near future, so we'll have to change some party pages, voter rolls, and officeholder pages. (I'll try marching around with those edits at my first chance.)

Also, we should look into wiki'ing some of the court cases recently, and others if necessary, the court history wiki pages are quite lacking.
Devilman88

Political Matrix

« Reply #40 on: April 22, 2009, 09:02:34 AM »

There's been alot of party changes and there's bound to be more in the near future, so we'll have to change some party pages, voter rolls, and officeholder pages. (I'll try marching around with those edits at my first chance.)

Also, we should look into wiki'ing some of the court cases recently, and others if necessary, the court history wiki pages are quite lacking.

I have been trying to keep the Voter roll updated. I do need to go back and change it after the new Voter Roll. I can do that later today. If you guys don't mind I would like for the Voter Roll in Wiki to mine to update and add new people.
Devilman88

Political Matrix

« Reply #41 on: April 22, 2009, 01:38:16 PM »
« Edited: April 22, 2009, 01:40:58 PM by $Dan$ »

I have updated these pages: Registered Voter Roll, Political Parties, SDP Membership, DA Membership and JCP Membership. I would have update the RPP membership but they don't have a table, so they can do that. Tongue

Edit: Plus I updated the Mideast Citizen Page.
Brandon H
brandonh
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #42 on: April 22, 2009, 01:44:20 PM »

I'll work on SE Lt. Governors in the next few days (unless someone else gets to it first).

This has been updated. I also updated the SE elections page with links to the proper election threads.
Brandon H
brandonh
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #43 on: April 22, 2009, 01:53:48 PM »

I have updated these pages: Registered Voter Roll, Political Parties, SDP Membership, DA Membership and JCP Membership. I would have update the RPP membership but they don't have a table, so they can do that. Tongue

Edit: Plus I updated the Mideast Citizen Page.

Here is a suggestion on the voter list page:
If you are going to list both names for people who have more than one name (example bgwah (Jesus) which is the first one listed), make only one name the actual link to the page and the other just plain text like you did with benconstine (Warner for Senate).
Purple State
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #44 on: April 23, 2009, 11:53:34 PM »

The addition of the flag, etc. has caused some type of strange misformatting. No idea how to fix that.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #45 on: April 24, 2009, 12:05:19 AM »

The addition of the flag, etc. has caused some type of strange misformatting. No idea how to fix that.

Oh dear Sad
Purple State
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #46 on: April 24, 2009, 12:06:28 AM »

Oh dear Sad

Yeah, I was just going to check the Constitution and I see that. Has to be some way to move stuff around, but not my area of expertise.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #47 on: April 24, 2009, 12:09:27 AM »

Oh dear Sad

Yeah, I was just going to check the Constitution and I see that. Has to be some way to move stuff around, but not my area of expertise.

I'm going to fiddle around with it, I guess it doesn't really matter how many times I mess with it as long as I save a copy of the original formatting (I guess we could go back to an earlier version if necessary, can't we?) since I'm not much of an expert here either.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #48 on: April 24, 2009, 12:58:05 AM »

I believe I fixed it, I hope no one minds the bit of re-arrangement, but there's no code conflicts now and I actually think the front page looks better now.

And I like the addition of the flag!
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #49 on: April 24, 2009, 01:20:22 AM »

I'm going to try creating a wiki page for the two recent court cases, perhaps tomorrow (since I'm not exactly sure how to format them yet) and a wiki page for this project we're all participating in, I figure it deserves a spot somewhere.

Also way to go Devilman with the editing you've been doing, keep at it. Smiley
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies