The "Repair Our Wiki" Project! (R.O.W.) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 03:50:49 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The "Repair Our Wiki" Project! (R.O.W.) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The "Repair Our Wiki" Project! (R.O.W.)  (Read 20264 times)
RIP Robert H Bork
officepark
Junior Chimp
Czech Republic

« on: April 06, 2009, 11:11:04 PM »

I agree that there are problems with the wiki, we need greater involvement in this. I have considered requesting a wiki account already, so I will probably do this soon.
RIP Robert H Bork
officepark
Junior Chimp
Czech Republic

« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2009, 08:28:42 PM »
« Edited: June 15, 2009, 08:32:10 PM by SayNoToRomney »

OK, it would take some time for me to finally get a wiki account. Anyway...I noticed a problem with Marokai Blue's page. How can the "Attorney General" box on the bottom be modified so that "Succeeded by" would say Keystone Phil instead of "Vacant", as he is now confirmed?

Edit: I am doing that now, and will after that update the home page and the page for Keystone Phil.
RIP Robert H Bork
officepark
Junior Chimp
Czech Republic

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2009, 11:56:02 PM »

I edited the main page a bit, moving around some of the tables: https://uselectionatlas.org/AFEWIKI/index.php/Main_Page

Thoughts? The flag/country info always goes on the right on the real Wikipedia, so I always thought it was a bit strange having it on the left... Wink

I like it. Did you add the new section about the current presidential election?
RIP Robert H Bork
officepark
Junior Chimp
Czech Republic

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2009, 11:59:00 PM »

I edited the main page a bit, moving around some of the tables: https://uselectionatlas.org/AFEWIKI/index.php/Main_Page

Thoughts? The flag/country info always goes on the right on the real Wikipedia, so I always thought it was a bit strange having it on the left... Wink

The news section has always been there, I just moved it to the top. But yeah, I recently put in the part about the presidential election.

Thank you, that is exactly what I meant.
RIP Robert H Bork
officepark
Junior Chimp
Czech Republic

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2009, 12:12:48 AM »

The news section has always been there, I just moved it to the top. But yeah, I recently put in the part about the presidential election.

Thank you, that is exactly what I meant.

By the way, it also seems as though the Social Democratic Party was removed from the Political Parties section (they merged with the JCP). Was that also a part of your edit?
RIP Robert H Bork
officepark
Junior Chimp
Czech Republic

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2009, 02:01:05 PM »

Vepres' page needs an update. Who preceded him as lieutenant governor of the Midwest?

Also yes, the Midwest page needs updating. The titles "ilikeverin" and "ican'tbelieveit'snotverin" are now defunct, right?
RIP Robert H Bork
officepark
Junior Chimp
Czech Republic

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2009, 02:05:38 PM »

Do you suggest making this a sticky topic?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies