The t_host1 Institute of Comedy (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 05:05:25 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The t_host1 Institute of Comedy (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The t_host1 Institute of Comedy  (Read 90292 times)
Hifly
hifly15

« on: April 27, 2014, 06:16:17 AM »

I really wished my "Hilfly is a crack baby" survived long enough to make it here. Alas, it was deleted too soon Sad.

That was one of the single most disgusting things I have ever read on this forum, and not just because it involved me, but what it meant for kids with birth defects.
The fact that is was moderated without me even reporting it says a lot.
Hifly
hifly15

« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2014, 12:01:11 PM »

^ That was inconceivably hilarious. I recommend trolling his timeline further. Cheesy
Hifly
hifly15

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2014, 06:47:35 PM »

Winkelman, Arizona - Mayor:

Mr Joseph Gorion, known as "Chicken Joe" to local residents due to his well known chicken farm on Highway 77, stepped down as Mayor after one of his chickens, Alda, suffered from diarrhea. Chicken Joe was a two-term Republican mayor, winning his elections with the slogan "Chicken Joe does not like taxes!" He chose the owner of the local grocery store and holder of numerous offices including Town Comptroller, Mr Mario Gomez, well known as very greedy yet frugal, as his successor. He was opposed by local Elementary school teacher Ana Luna and perennial candidate and well known hobo "Ragged Reggie", but could score a win, mainly because of Chicken Joe's momentum. There are three registered Democrats in Winkelman, and two of them - Mr Jose Garcia and Mrs Maria Gomez, sister of Mr Mario Gomez, ran in the Democratic primary. In the end, Garcia could gain the vote of the deaf and silent Mr Jose Antanarivo, thus scoring a two-third majority win in the primary. The general election was therefore between Gomez and Garcia. It was an intense and nail-biting race, overshadowed by scandals of bribery and voter fraud - Chicken Joe tried to register the now recovered Alda as a voter, while attempting to bribe the responisble officer, Mr Mario Gomez with the roasted Rio - Alda's brother. Luckily, Mrs Maria Gomez came by to bring her brother lunch - homemade paella - and could prevent the voter fraud. In the end, the election was decided narrowly, with just one vote (that is 10%) more in favour of Mr Gomez, Chicken Joe's chosen successor.

Republican
Mr Mario Gomez (R) - 60%
Mrs Ana Luna (R) - 40%
Mr Reginald "Ragged Reggie" Ragson (R) - 10%

Democrats
Mr Jose Garcia (D) - 66.66%
Mrs Maria Gomez (D) - 33.33%

General Election
Mr Mario Gomez (R) - 55%
Mr Jose Garcia (D) - 45%
Hifly
hifly15

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2014, 08:56:42 AM »

A claim that if true just makes your opposition to gay marriage more jarring because their opposition has the benefit of making sense.

So you accept religious opposition to gay marriage as a valid reason?

The only valid opposition to gay marriage is opposition to the archaic construct in its entirety. Anything else is recycling engrained dogma or bigotry.

I simply believe that marriage is a traditional institution which should not be sullied through arbitrary redefinition. I like the homosexuals and I have homosexual friends. But I do not support them having the ability to enter matrimony.
Hifly
hifly15

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2014, 10:24:55 AM »

Oh OC.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies