CRUZ CALLS TRUMP THE "PC POLICE" (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 27, 2024, 11:51:45 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  CRUZ CALLS TRUMP THE "PC POLICE" (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: CRUZ CALLS TRUMP THE "PC POLICE"  (Read 2791 times)
This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« on: April 22, 2016, 08:32:21 PM »

As somebody who knows transgender people, I believe they should be allowed to use the restroom that they want to. For one thing, why should we discriminate against an entire group of people just because we're scared of a nearly nonexistent threat? There's also the fact that this could just be fixed by unisex bathrooms.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2016, 08:55:11 PM »

Trump is right on this.  When has this been a problem?  We already have laws against perverts and child molesters.  If a man wants to go into a women's restroom to molest little girls, some law about which bathroom he's allowed to use isn't going to stop him.  The argument Cruz seems to be making is that this law prevents him from using "I was feeling like a woman that day" as a legal defense.  I don't think that's a legal defense as is.  But more to the point, this is something that has never happened to my knowledge, and most trans people just want to use the bathroom where they won't be treated differently.

I never thought I'd say this, but I agree with you completely.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2016, 11:03:18 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

If it's an imaginary scenario why are you trying to cram it down North Carolina's throats?

All I ask is that you try to direct me to one example of a single person who faked being transgender to commit sexual harassment. Because, as of now, most of the people actually concerned about this are all bark and no bite.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2016, 11:28:00 AM »

You see, there's a major problem here. The people most concerned about transgender people are the evangelical right, as in the people who often don't believe in evolution and science. But on this issue, here they are, all of a sudden, trying to claim that science dictates that people are the gender they're born as. This is hypocritical, plain and simple.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2016, 03:09:57 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

The problem is right now, he could be kicked out. After this, he could claim to be a tranny and sue the business.

Except transgender people usually look at least somewhat like the gender they identify as.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies