CNN Brooklyn, NY Democratic debate @9pm ET **live commentary thread** (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 06, 2024, 10:43:52 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  CNN Brooklyn, NY Democratic debate @9pm ET **live commentary thread** (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: CNN Brooklyn, NY Democratic debate @9pm ET **live commentary thread**  (Read 5492 times)
Penny Flipside
« on: April 14, 2016, 08:17:26 PM »

I don't understand, is Sander's trusting the banks to restructure but not the government to have a role in any of it? Isn't that a more Conservative view?
Penny Flipside
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2016, 08:23:45 PM »

Fucking hell, is there a mute button for this audience?  This is embarrassing.
Yeah, it's less a debate and more a popularity contest.
Penny Flipside
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2016, 08:37:47 PM »

This debate like the last one is really bad: it's just Sander's trying to dump on Clinton every chance he gets while trying to keep in his Wall Street corner with Clinton falls repeatedly on defensive with the "I have" "I have" lines and Obama shield. I'm tuning out.
Penny Flipside
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2016, 09:21:12 PM »

A good answer on Nato.

Also surprised Sanders shares the same opinion as Trump on this.
Penny Flipside
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2016, 09:56:46 PM »

So Sanders is leaving it open then?

And is he actually using the "south" excuse on national tv?
Penny Flipside
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2016, 10:12:13 PM »

The South is a conservative area where the GOP would win - In Blue or Purple states, Sanders is ahead. Idaho, Utah are so small delegate wise they don't make a huge difference.

People who are not stupid would agree with that assessment - People here are not the sharpest so there you go.

I believe the democratic party is banking on Texas going purple with it's changing demographic. Virginia would of been consisted lost a couple election cycles ago at going blue. And Obama won a couple southern states in his time. So in the past I would have agreed with you but now I think it does matter.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies