Vicente Fox is trolling & embarrasing Trump on Twitter (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 07:26:15 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Vicente Fox is trolling & embarrasing Trump on Twitter (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Vicente Fox is trolling & embarrasing Trump on Twitter  (Read 1360 times)
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« on: January 27, 2017, 03:32:44 PM »

Fox will pay for the wall. He'll pay it when Mexican companies jack up the prices of their goods because of the tariffs. He can't escape paying for that finksing wall.

I never got why people are so fixated on what a former President of Mexico thinks? 

That's okay, I never got why people are so fixated on what a former reality tv show host says. (No matter that his current gig playing President of the United States and Golfer-in-Chief for the media. He's terrible at it.)
Nobody cares what you think for that matter either.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2017, 06:02:51 PM »

Fox will pay for the wall. He'll pay it when Mexican companies jack up the prices of their goods because of the tariffs. He can't escape paying for that finksing wall.

I never got why people are so fixated on what a former President of Mexico thinks? 

That's okay, I never got why people are so fixated on what a former reality tv show host says. (No matter that his current gig playing President of the United States and Golfer-in-Chief for the media. He's terrible at it.)
Nobody cares what you think for that matter either.

They'll raise the prices yugly on us, moreso than them.
The dollar is strong and the peso has been collapsing. The prices of Mexican goods going up will not have the same proportional impact that their retaliatory tariffs will have on American exports going into Mexico.  They'll feel the pinch, and they'll come to the table.

He just sounds like every other deranged lunatic who has no say about anything and doesn't affect me in anyway. He's a little tiny gnat - a dot in the distance but can't even buzz loud enough to create a distraction. Sad!
A small wart on the ass of history.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies