The Michael A. Naso Institute of Comedy (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 30, 2024, 02:22:48 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Michael A. Naso Institute of Comedy (search mode)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Author Topic: The Michael A. Naso Institute of Comedy  (Read 394625 times)
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #50 on: January 02, 2012, 04:48:50 PM »

Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #51 on: January 03, 2012, 08:08:48 AM »

Damn, you beat me on it ! Tongue
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #52 on: January 03, 2012, 03:24:05 PM »

It's getting better and better.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #53 on: January 09, 2012, 11:22:32 AM »

Anybody know how many posters still have to report?

Apparently people are claiming that some posters have been thrown in the Mississippi.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #54 on: February 12, 2012, 06:18:05 AM »

Meta-Goldmine quoting !

What's hiliarious is that you can say "c**nt" but "sh**t" is censored.  You can even change your username to c**nt.
By all means do.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #55 on: February 21, 2012, 04:09:16 PM »

Wow, I think this is my official debut in the institute. Smiley
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #56 on: February 22, 2012, 02:55:28 PM »

Global warming made it more like northern Quebec, climatewise, and the Canadian and northeast Americans largely moved to the rockies as climate refugees as they were warming but still had bountiful supplies of clean, fresh water?

Or sumthin'

Also, the Very Very Great Depression of 2053 hurt the Northeast and Midwest particularly hard, so that the region fell into anarchy and mass starvation, thus encouraging emigration. Oh, and let's not forget about the 2043-44 Great Nuclear Catastrophe, as well as the Stobbertnist Revolts of 2059.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #57 on: February 25, 2012, 11:29:17 AM »

Well, it was Santorum's own fault that he lost re-election to a bald, obese, physically handicapped man in 2006; who then went on to vote for Sotomayor's confirmation.  Therefore Santorum voted for her too, effectively.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #58 on: February 28, 2012, 09:47:03 PM »

11k, margin is narrowing.

What do I get if Santorum comes from behind? Smiley

A towel.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #59 on: March 09, 2012, 05:58:57 AM »

This sort of throws cold water on the skeptics who scoffed at that Virginia poll that showed him up by 17%.

Nope, it just shows that Putrid Propaganda Polling is push polling again.

...Do you know the definition of "push polling?"  Because your phrasing implies that you don't.

This sort of throws cold water on the skeptics who scoffed at that Virginia poll that showed him up by 17%.

Nope, it just shows that Putrid Propaganda Polling is push polling again.

you really have your own little safe bubble alternative reality don't you? It must make life easier.

Irony.
...Do you know the definition of "irony?"  Because your phrasing implies that you don't.

Holy sh**t, "CaDan" might be the worst fuc*ing poster since CARLHAYDEN

You missed quite a few in your absence, such as Libertas, Derek, SvensonRS, feeblepizza, Rochambeau and the individual that we refer to only as "a certain Bakersfield resident". Hell I think you even missed Straha (not that I would consider him a bad poster obviously) and Robert Stark. But CaDan probably wins for the past year, and would make the top 10 for the past 5 years.
Who is "a certain Bakersfield resident", and where can I find his posts?

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?action=profile;u=3593
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #60 on: March 10, 2012, 03:27:39 PM »

I had a dream where Newt went insane after losing the nomination to a Romney-Santorum ticket and started frothing at the mouth and crying.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #61 on: March 20, 2012, 12:17:28 PM »

In France, it might have been mistaken for Breton. I cannot imagine their fate in that case...
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #62 on: March 31, 2012, 04:56:44 PM »

It's definitely sulfur material. Tongue
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #63 on: May 03, 2012, 02:31:07 PM »

Oddly enough your writing is not the most painful thing on this page...

Incidentally, if you are capable of adopting such a ludicrous affected style, then you are also capable of learning how to write properly...

That's "ludicrous affected style" to you? Goodness gracious. Excuse me.

dawg, u call that talkin white? dafuq r u smokin booiiii? dont go tellin me how to rite rite. I go talk 2 tweed in da way I wanna talk 2 tweed got that?

but when u have the 4c's rich homebois, the young money, but the bois spitting rimes dont get much money. you have mark zukerbuerg and all that kind of s--t. they got all the jobs. they are all the jobs. when life works like that u dont need the homboys, screw hoffa or labor or the congress- they ain't what's needed and they become broke mofos. back in the ldic days they wuld be livininthe burbs, in the hood and then in the projects, now they got no job and they cant learn cloud computin or whatever the latest s--t is.

You just beat me on this one.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #64 on: May 07, 2012, 01:35:27 PM »

Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #65 on: May 13, 2012, 06:33:23 AM »

Gee whiz, it isn't possible the best place in the world might be outside of Western Europe or North America...

That's what happens when you're a western and northern country and you're not in the west, neither in the north. No one cares if you exist. And You're probably just a Canada without an awful weather, anyway. Wink
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #66 on: May 16, 2012, 04:15:15 AM »

The Professor keeps being awesome.

I'm skeptical that Obama's leading by that much or by any at all.

Most polls I've seen have had Romney leading(albeit narrowly) or have been a complete tossup.

You mean that one poll conducted by Dartmouth you are using to justify your fairy tale world where this is a tossup election with no lean towards Obama?

I'd type out a a much in-depth response, but I don't have the time or effort to waste on forum posters like you.

You have no response because polls have been consistent about Obama leads in New Hampshire since the bottom dropped out from underneath Romney in January. You try to come off as a reasonable conservative but you're just a hack and I'm calling you out on it.

Is this how you prepare your meals? It doesn't seem very efficient. You must be a hillbilly. You should consider taking one of my cooking classes.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #67 on: May 29, 2012, 09:34:07 AM »

Did Tweed just create a sock in order to debate with himself?

That's what I'm thinking...

Perhaps Tweed has multiple (Communist) personalities, and they simply decided to change location. I'd expect the Trotskyist one, the Maoist one, and the Stalinist one to show up shortly; I'd be very interested to see what a Ba'athist Tweed would be as well.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #68 on: May 29, 2012, 09:34:10 AM »

Did Tweed just create a sock in order to debate with himself?

That's what I'm thinking...

Perhaps Tweed has multiple (Communist) personalities, and they simply decided to change location. I'd expect the Trotskyist one, the Maoist one, and the Stalinist one to show up shortly; I'd be very interested to see what a Ba'athist Tweed would be as well.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #69 on: June 06, 2012, 04:00:10 PM »

The idea of someone speaking a dead language, especially, Latin (or even claiming to speak it) is inherently hilarious to me. If you don't find it so I apologise.

I personally have a great admiration for people able to speak dead languages, especially Latin.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #70 on: June 06, 2012, 04:31:29 PM »
« Edited: June 06, 2012, 04:33:32 PM by Objectif 289 »

The idea of someone speaking a dead language, especially, Latin (or even claiming to speak it) is inherently hilarious to me. If you don't find it so I apologise.

I personally have a great admiration for people able to speak dead languages, especially Latin.

Learning to speak a dead language seems like the very definition of a waste of time, but different strokes...

I'd say learning to speak the language spoken by the great civilizations which we are heirs of is a way to keep their legacy alive. Smiley

What you mean to say is, 'I took Latin in school.' Wink

Yes. I didn't suck at it, nor was I brilliant, but by the time I left high school I couldn't take it anymore. Tongue
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #71 on: June 22, 2012, 04:58:26 AM »

Um, yeah, everything you read from all the mainstream sources are false and you need to think sophisticated about the leaders in charge since they are almost pretty much the same.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #72 on: June 29, 2012, 04:37:10 AM »

Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #73 on: July 03, 2012, 05:26:21 PM »

Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #74 on: July 06, 2012, 12:50:51 PM »

The entire discussion. It gets funnier post after post.

BRTD should accept Thor into his heart.  I know accepting the truth of the Norse pantheon has made me a much better person.

It's too late for that - Ragnarok is upon us! We have only a few months. The Mayans predicted it.

Fools! 2038 is when the universe ends according the the UNIX calendar.

UNIX was made by arrogant modern man - I learned not to trust computers to predict the end of the world after I wasted my life savings buying five tons of freeze dried lima beans to prepare for Y2K. The Mayans were ancients who were wise with the wisdom of the ancients. Or aliens. I'm not quite clear on that part.

It was ancient aliens.

Well that makes sense - ancient aliens built pyramids and stuff, modern aliens mutilate cows and anally probe rednecks. It seems their culture has declined just as ours has.

It all started going downhill when they let k'razfrtikgn marry other k'razfrtikgn
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies