The Oldiesfreak Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts III (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 11, 2024, 11:50:39 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Oldiesfreak Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts III (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Oldiesfreak Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts III  (Read 210305 times)
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« on: June 13, 2013, 11:44:33 AM »

Just consider it all my little Naso moment. And thanks for putting it up, Mr. Kemp. I enjoyed reading it all again. Smiley
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2013, 09:21:16 PM »

Unless you are gay or black when you say it, and then it takes on another sheen. But it's treading on thin ice.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2013, 01:17:55 PM »
« Edited: September 12, 2013, 01:19:38 PM by Torie »

Am I the only one who do the responsible thing if I caught HIV/AIDS?

Kill yourself (and the person who gave it to you). It's what any decent person would do.

I'm still kind of reeling from this, honestly, and come to think of it, following the link back to the thread because I guess I'm a masochist or something, a little confused as to why the responses to it were deleted but it itself wasn't. If there was ever a post that makes the Forum as a whole look worse for having it...

This is the type of statement which if the pattern persists will probably result in a certain poster's involuntary exit. Advocating murder as a decent act that any decent person would and should do just cannot stand. The post was reported of course, and when I saw the report, I flipped out, and I was not the only mod to have that reaction.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2013, 09:57:31 PM »
« Edited: October 04, 2013, 10:04:59 PM by Torie »

I read it sincere. Thats a f[inks]ed thing to say, especially right now.

If you read it sincere, you're not Internetting right.

I know to a 100% certainty, that sbane does not want me to die. Sure hyperbole and frustration are part of the human condition, and the Pub thing to which my good friend took exception, and then did his vent thing, is not wholly without merit - at all. Beyond that, sbane is one of the most decent and level headed posters around here. And I say that as not only his friend,, but I think objectively. Thanks for listening.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2013, 05:16:00 PM »

Comparing Merkel to Hitler is incredibly unfair. She's done considerably more damage to Greece than he ever did.
That strikes me as comedic.

Unless Lief thought that Greece was never invaded by the nazis, in which case "deluge of ignorance" fits the bill to a t, of course.

I might add that the Nazi's while in Greece, shipped off to the death camps and murdered about 99% of the 120,000 Jews that lived in Salonica (now named Thessalonica or something like that).
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2013, 07:06:12 PM »
« Edited: November 23, 2013, 07:08:42 PM by Torie »

Nonsense. It was because he was a black. One need only look around to see the results of the Atlas's stifling culture of racism.

You can imagine how I felt about that one. Sad  And the first person to say it was BS, would be Simfan himself. The man is not perfect (who is?), but he does have class.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2013, 01:31:18 PM »

Didn't like that one either Memphis?  And on that one I was a mere conduit, just repeating what the woman said. You're shooting the mere messenger!
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2013, 12:40:46 PM »

This is just a really douchy comment.

Freedom Colleges with the exception of their artificial ceiling for Asian students.

This.
Also I love the hate coming from individuals who lack the academic and intellectual capacity to go to the Best Colleges. Although it's not like any of the top Colleges would accept TNF anyway.

Yup. Its point of origination has been excised by my mouse button, but I guess not before its metastasis here.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2014, 05:35:01 PM »

I use the term "f****t" from time to time. It is a way of laughing at myself, and I use it almost as a term of endearment. It also I think helps to defuse the word. But context is everything. If it is used to demean, then just like any of those other non PC words used in that way, it then becomes an act of bigotry.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies