Will Hillary Clinton's attacks help her? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 11:04:23 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Will Hillary Clinton's attacks help her? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Will Hillary attacking Bernie cause her poll numbers to recover?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 47

Author Topic: Will Hillary Clinton's attacks help her?  (Read 1257 times)
This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« on: January 13, 2016, 07:38:51 AM »

She should just ignore him tbh.  I think by attacking him, she's drawing too much attention to an otherwise irrelevant candidate.  Why is she attacking Sanders and not equally irrelevant candidates like O'Malley and de la Fuente?  Doesn't make any sense to me.

It'd be nice if instead of trolling you tried contributing to discussion in a meaningful way.

Also, you forgot WILLIE WILSON
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2016, 11:13:26 PM »

Formula for most #Analysis regarding Clinton:

"x is the wrong strategy and is hurting Hillary Clinton. Bernie's chances in Iowa and New Hampshire are higher than ever!"

x of course representing literally any move the Clinton campaign makes, whether it be criticizing Sanders, acknowledging Sanders, ignoring Sanders, sending out fundraising emails, attacking Trump ignoring Trump, advocating for her policies, etc.

At this point, a lot of people just erupt in outrage whenever Clinton has the nerve to say her ideas are better than Saint Bernie's.

Please, chill. You're reaching ProgressiveCanadian levels of hackery. Any sane Democrat would vote for the nominee, rather than handing the election to Trump or Cruz. But I guess your hero worship of Hillary Clinton has simply reached an all time high.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2016, 11:18:41 PM »

That's pretty rich coming from someone who happens to be nearly the worst poster on Atlas.

Ebsy, Ebsy, Ebsy. Rightfully calling out a shillary or two does not make me 'nearly the worst poster on Atlas'. You've been drinking far too much Hillary Kool-Aid.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies