The Majority Of Republicans Think Colleges Are Bad For The U.S., Poll Shows (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 31, 2024, 01:11:15 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  The Majority Of Republicans Think Colleges Are Bad For The U.S., Poll Shows (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Are colleges good for bad for the US?
Good (D/lean D)

Good (R/lean R)

Bad (D/lean D)

Bad (R/lean R)

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 108

Author Topic: The Majority Of Republicans Think Colleges Are Bad For The U.S., Poll Shows  (Read 9244 times)
Rookie Yinzer
RFKFan68
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: July 11, 2017, 09:06:28 PM »

I'm sure they do. Most people find out in college that America is a white supremacist patriarchal society designed to cater to the rich and demonize the poor and the non-white.
Rookie Yinzer
RFKFan68
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2017, 12:25:49 PM »

I'm sure they do. Most people find out in college that America is a white supremacist patriarchal society designed to cater to the rich and demonize the poor and the non-white.

America is clearly  less racist than Europe, and this is exactly why I thonk activist and victimhood majors are terrible.

Um.... America is still racist. Discussing the fact that the prison system is a for profit industry that encourages the criminalization of blacks and Latinos is not victimhood. It's the truth. Sorry discussing the brutal truth about this country hurts white, Conservative snowflakes who think the only victimized group in the country are white Christians and gun owners.
Rookie Yinzer
RFKFan68
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2017, 02:33:37 PM »

America is clearly  less racist than Europe, and this is exactly why I thonk activist and victimhood majors are terrible.

Um.... America is still racist. Discussing the fact that the prison system is a for profit industry that encourages the criminalization of blacks and Latinos is not victimhood. It's the truth. Sorry discussing the brutal truth about this country hurts white, Conservative snowflakes who think the only victimized group in the country are white Christians and gun owners.

Yah no

I don't think there are any victim groups in this country and anyone who claims to be one is dumb . The justice system is not  racist, it's just that in the 1970s-early 1990s you had a Massive Crime Wave in the country which led to tough on crime laws in the late 80s and in the 1990s.

Every country is racist in someway and America is probably one of the LEAST racist countries right now .

Sorry. Your post is complete fiction.

This country was founded on white supremacy. (have you never heard of the Manifest Destiny) and that racism has ingrained itself into all of the country's major institutions. The justice system being one of them. Look no further than Jeff Sessions to see what the goal is for many of the right when they discuss "Law and Order".

But I guess my white liberal History professors only taught us this because of "muh white guilt".
Rookie Yinzer
RFKFan68
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2017, 02:35:19 PM »

America is clearly  less racist than Europe, and this is exactly why I thonk activist and victimhood majors are terrible.

Yah no

I don't think there are any victim groups in this country and anyone who claims to be one is dumb . The justice system is not  racist, it's just that in the 1970s-early 1990s you had a Massive Crime Wave in the country which led to tough on crime laws in the late 80s and in the 1990s.

Every country is racist in someway and America is probably one of the LEAST racist countries right now .

Sorry. Your post is complete fiction.

This country was founded on white supremacy. (have you never heard of the Manifest Destiny) and that racism has ingrained itself into all of the country's major institutions. The justice system being one of them. Look I further than Jeff Sessions to see what the goal is for many of the right when they discuss "Law and Order".

But I guess my white liberal History professors only taught us this because of "muh white guilt".

thats true buts its not like that anymore.

And anyway Sessions is racist, but Law and Order is not racist
Fair enough. I guess we can Agree to disagree and all that lol
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies