Considering leaving the forum (attention whoring) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 07:02:00 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Considering leaving the forum (attention whoring) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Considering leaving the forum (attention whoring)  (Read 1449 times)
memphis
Atlas Icon

« on: January 16, 2015, 07:32:59 PM »

Oh please. He's not going to leave. He just wants, after his defeat, for everybody to tell him what a smart, good person he is so he can feel better about himself because all of his fragile ego is based off of the acceptance of an internet forum. Suck it up! So what if your viewpoint isn't popular? Life isn't a popularity contest. People are not always going to agree with you and tell you how smart you are. Take it as a life lesson and learn from the experience rather than throwing yourself an online pity party.
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2015, 09:06:58 PM »

Oh please. He's not going to leave. He just wants, after his defeat, for everybody to tell him what a smart, good person he is so he can feel better about himself because all of his fragile ego is based off of the acceptance of an internet forum. Suck it up! So what if your viewpoint isn't popular? Life isn't a popularity contest. People are not always going to agree with you and tell you how smart you are. Take it as a life lesson and learn from the experience rather than throwing yourself an online pity party.

First of all, I haven't been 'defeated', because I'm not actually wrong.

I'm not going to react to the rest of this.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies