Seriously democrats, this is getting out of hand. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 07, 2024, 12:43:49 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Seriously democrats, this is getting out of hand. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Seriously democrats, this is getting out of hand.  (Read 4770 times)
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« on: May 18, 2016, 01:50:10 AM »

I deeply regret having to say this, but it appears that I was right all along. This really HAS gotten way out of hand and it is much worse than it ever was in 2008. Sanders and his supporters are the best chance that Trump has of winning the presidency.

Bernie didn't make Hillary be a sh**tty candidate.

No, it was you idiots who kept repeating it over and over again, ad nauseum, that made it appear to be so.

Roll Eyes

She's so weak that some powerless Bernie supporters got her to poll several points worse than Bernie in the general election?
The main reason why she is polling weaker is that so many Sanders supporters currently refuse to support Clinton due to various lies being spread about her.

Is the very real possibility that she'll be indicted before the convention a lie?

I can't help but think that lingering doubts about the damned email server are helping to fuel Sanders drive to keep going.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies