On the Issues Quiz (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 26, 2024, 12:20:40 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  On the Issues Quiz (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: On the Issues Quiz  (Read 3517 times)
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« on: February 20, 2005, 04:25:59 PM »

I didn't like a lot of their wording either, but going by the descriptions:

Personal Score 51%
Economic Score 49%

you're a perfect example of a moderate and a centrist. See Keystone Phil, this is what moderates are like, also people like Nation. Not htmldon. That's why I consider anyone to the right of don to be an extremist.

I never said nini isn't a moderate. I think Don would be pretty close to him.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2005, 04:31:06 PM »

Like I've said in the past I am no fan of these political quizzes and do not look at them and automatically think "Well this quiz tells me I'm here so I'll believe this, this and this." I also don't think there were enough questions provided. I've taken this quiz in the past and have always gotten around the same result as I did this time so here it is...

Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2005, 04:41:47 PM »

Personal Score 51%
Economic Score 49%

you're a perfect example of a moderate and a centrist. See Keystone Phil, this is what moderates are like, also people like Nation. Not htmldon. That's why I consider anyone to the right of don to be an extremist.

no, don is much further right, at least economically.

He still wouldn't make it out of the moderate box so saying anyone to the right of Don is an extremist is foolish.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2005, 04:44:51 PM »
« Edited: February 20, 2005, 04:48:46 PM by Vice President Keystone Phil »

Personal Score 51%
Economic Score 49%

He still wouldn't make it out of the moderate box so saying anyone to the right of Don is an extremist is foolish.

name a forum member you would consider a right wing extremsit. Do Philip, Richius, AuH2O or StatesRights count?

Philip and Richius seem pretty extreme.

...add NixonNow to that list.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2005, 04:57:00 PM »

Personal Score 51%
Economic Score 49%

name a forum member you would consider a right wing extremsit. Do Philip, Richius, AuH2O or StatesRights count?

Philip and Richius seem pretty extreme.

but AuH2O, who is a big fan of Le Pen and apartheid South Africa isn't?

I didn't say that. I was just pointing out the most extreme members which include Philip, Richius and AuH2O.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2005, 05:10:59 PM »

well then what are some far right views Philip and Richius have that you don't? I've already covered AuH2O's I guess.

Hasn't Philip stated in the past that people should have 1/3 acre of land before voting or something along those lines? Richius stated that he wanted to close 95% of the federal government.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2005, 06:18:37 PM »

Like I've said in the past I am no fan of these political quizzes and do not look at them and automatically think "Well this quiz tells me I'm here so I'll believe this, this and this." I also don't think there were enough questions provided. I've taken this quiz in the past and have always gotten around the same result as I did this time so here it is...

I knew I was more moderate than you!  Tongue

Like I said, I don't look at this and say "Oh so and so is more liberal, more conservative or more moderate than me." I really doubt you're more moderate than me.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2005, 06:27:54 PM »

I knew I was more moderate than you!  Tongue

Like I said, I don't look at this and say "Oh so and so is more liberal, more conservative or more moderate than me." I really doubt you're more moderate than me.

No offense, but you're about a few standard deviations away from the mainstream poltics of Northeast Philadelphia (moreso on economics, somewhat on social issues) and PA 13 as a whole for that matter.  I'm not going to lie to you, I am to the left of the NE on social issues, but far from alone.

I know I'm not the perfect example of an NE Philadelphian. You're not surprising me with that, Flyers. I also realize I am not your average PA 13 resident but I'm not as extreme as you make me out to be.

I'd also like to note that they're more social conservatives like me in the NE than there are social liberals like yourself in my opinion.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies