Is Medina finished? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 10:58:13 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Is Medina finished? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Is Medina finished?  (Read 4565 times)
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« on: February 12, 2010, 03:17:36 AM »

I should also add that that interview indicates one of two things:

1) Medina is likely on the stupid side of things and doesn't know what she's talking about
2) She's a crazy truther

I'd vote #1, especially considering how vehement of a denial her campaign issued of the trutherism charges in its press releases following the interview.  If she was smart, and a passionate believer in 9/11 conspiracy theories, she'd have either not said what she believes or said what she believes and stuck by it.  The fact that her campaign commented about how she was unprepared for the question but that she firmly believes the government had nothing to do with 9/11 makes me think that that is closest to the truth.  While on air, she might have been trying to think about what her nutcase supporters believe or something instead of her own beliefs or whatevsky, I'm really not sure.  The woman is clearly retarded, still struggling to find her public presence and not sure what she is doing along the way.

I hate interviews that have me on the same side as Glenn Beck.

Seriously, though, I understand where you were coming from earlier, but listen to her!  How can you equivocate and fence-sit on 9/11?  EVERYONE IN THE COUNTRY remembers 9/11, clear as day.  I don't care how stupid you are, it's hard to believe anyone could be stupid enough to not know that saying what she said on the air is a sure-fire career killer.
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2010, 10:15:15 PM »

her g-g-g-g-g-father was at San Jacinto

Did the last five generations of her family reproduce at 15 or something?  1836 isn't that many generations back for a 60+ year old.
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2010, 01:54:32 AM »

Got to add, though it's obvious...

The comments on that video, once again, show that Youtube comments sections are the scum of the Earth.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies