"You're important enough to have Secret Service protection, but..." (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 27, 2024, 11:38:50 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election Campaign
  "You're important enough to have Secret Service protection, but..." (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: "You're important enough to have Secret Service protection, but..."  (Read 5900 times)
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« on: October 21, 2004, 01:04:23 PM »

Read my post again. I said I believe they should recieve the shots.

But you limited it to only the candidates for President and VP...shouldn't the shot be available to all of Congress and leaders of the various federal departments like the FBI, CIA, DoD, EPA, etc?

Or has it become too politically incorrect to state the obvious - the lives of leaders are more valuable than any randomly chosen citizen?

Haven't you also said that the lives of Christians are more valueable than the lives of non-Christians?  (I'm paraphrasing)
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2004, 10:01:44 AM »

I won't be getting one, I never do, since I've got a tough immune system that handles stuff like the flu easily(if everyone in my house get's sick, I don't get sick).

I'm with ya man.. I haven't had a cold for maybe 2 years, and haven't thrown up for 8 Smiley
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies