BIOPOLITICS with FOUCAULF - Future Plans (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 09, 2024, 05:35:26 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  BIOPOLITICS with FOUCAULF - Future Plans (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: BIOPOLITICS with FOUCAULF - Future Plans  (Read 4622 times)
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« on: January 24, 2015, 01:02:40 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.
I don't like being involved in other campaigns. But could you explain why you believe teachers are suffering from the region's disastrous government?
Last year, a law was voted raising their pay (Midwest teacher pay raise).
Best of luck by the way.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2015, 04:04:50 AM »

I didn't know that we were the GM now.

You're passing through a budget that is the same as last years', which is subject to Labour's excesses and absurdities. You have the power to change this, and I'm more than willing to cooperate if you let me.

If you did check the budget with the GM, I'm sure he would agree with me.
Foucaulf, that was the GM who gave us the "numbers" for the last budget.  And you know who was the GM last year? Averroes? And no need to explain that he's definitely not an idiot or "economically" illiterate.

Then, you accuse Labor of these high taxes on oil and royalties, you know who sponsored that? GAworth, not a member of the labor party. And who signed this law? Former Midwest Governor Lumine.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2015, 01:30:50 PM »

Since my name has come up, I feel compelled to comment - and, I hope, clarify why doubts about revenue estimates are legitimate.

Budget projections are predictions, and the GM's predictions are not guaranteed to be more accurate than anyone else's. They are not the word of God, they do not account for events and policy changes that take place in and around the region over the following year, and they are not meant to be perfect. Furthermore, if I'm not mistaken, the Midwest raised several tax rates in a revised budget last summer. In any case, I would expect fluctuations in global energy markets to have a marked effect on a region that collects a substantial share of its revenue from fuel taxes.
For the record the taxes had been lowered after this budget. Corporate tax cut by 20%
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2015, 08:46:09 PM »

Well just one word: BRAVO

I never read a campaign headquarter so entertaining Cheesy.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies