SENATE BILL: Efficient Referenda Amendment (Failed) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 10, 2024, 10:20:23 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  SENATE BILL: Efficient Referenda Amendment (Failed) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: SENATE BILL: Efficient Referenda Amendment (Failed)  (Read 2211 times)
homelycooking
Junior Chimp
Belize

« on: May 07, 2014, 08:16:02 AM »

I want to know why it is that those senators who complain about affronts, real and imagined, to "regional rights", object to my proposal to administer federal referenda but seem to have no problem with my administration of regional Senate elections.
homelycooking
Junior Chimp
Belize

« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2014, 07:03:40 PM »

I mean god damn homely, I would appreciate you to have the courtesy and respect for our more regionalist members to not strawman them in such a disrespectful fashion to treat these legitimate complaints that you may very well legitimately not share as such or to presume a position of hypocrisy by virtue of such strawmaning as well as a factual innaccuracy (namely presumming opposition to regionalizing the regional seats, when such is not the case at least on my part).

You must be logged in to read this quote.

I would appreciate it if you would summon the personal courtesy needed to not to lie about my record as SoFE... Tongue
homelycooking
Junior Chimp
Belize

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2014, 09:15:39 PM »

I'm not interested in continuing to argue over this proposal if I can't even convince the Senate of its merits any more. I give up. Sorry to have insulted you, wasted your time, etc., Senators.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies