The Present Israel-Palestine Conflict Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 08:36:35 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  The Present Israel-Palestine Conflict Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Present Israel-Palestine Conflict Thread  (Read 67035 times)
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« on: July 27, 2014, 02:18:07 PM »

This whole tragedy is so predictable. Zionists continuing their colonization of Palestine and accelerating it through the building of settlements leading to more desperation on the Palestinian side. Hapless leaders in Palestine not being able to even come into an agreement amongst themselves, let alone being able to negotiate with Israel. Stupid terrorists taking the opportunity to launch rockets they know will not reach their targets due to the Iron Dome. Israel, despite possessing the Iron dome, invades Gaza knowing it will cause massive civilian casualties, despite claiming they care about civilian casualties. And of course self righteous Americans pretending like Israel is in the right even though they would violently destroy anyone who tries to take their land. I really want Native Americans to go back and just randomly take over houses built on top of their ancestral land. I hope it happens to dead0man just to see his reaction. I am sure he will be very understanding.

Because I'm sure you'd willingly surrender your property and assets to the Native Americans who used to live there.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2014, 05:45:24 PM »

You are literally posting from a website run by the Iranian government with support from Neo-Nazi website Veterans Today, that has in the past claimed that Israel and American Jews were behind 9/11.

Press TV and Russia Today are far more reliable sources than the Western Imperialist Propaganda™ you swallow on a daily basis, sheep.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies