Democratic Freak States Holy Saturday results thread (1st caucuses begin @1pmET) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 02:17:51 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Democratic Freak States Holy Saturday results thread (1st caucuses begin @1pmET) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Democratic Freak States Holy Saturday results thread (1st caucuses begin @1pmET)  (Read 28353 times)
This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« on: March 26, 2016, 01:23:57 PM »

True or false, Washington will be be Bernie's biggest state that he wins nationwide?

I'm gonna say true.
What about Michigan?
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2016, 01:41:04 PM »

Sanders needs to keep Clinton under viability in Washington in order to make a big dent in the delegate count.

cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2016, 02:34:24 PM »

No1 said he will CA BY 70% you troll.

And Republicans will win NH in the general... Bernie has less than zero chance of winning the nomination, sorry.

But Republicans might win NH in the general. I have serious doubts that you've ever been to NH, or known anyone from NH.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2016, 02:39:06 PM »

No1 said he will CA BY 70% you troll.

And Republicans will win NH in the general... Bernie has less than zero chance of winning the nomination, sorry.

But Republicans might win NH in the general. I have serious doubts that you've ever been to NH, or known anyone from NH.

Trump polls terribly in NH. It's one of his worst "swing" states. It's not going GOP.

Trump is about as inevitable as Clinton.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2016, 02:40:51 PM »

At least there are some sane states left to avenge Bernie for the filthy South and its voters with their Hillary-fetish ...

Tender, you do realize that your remarks will probably end up single-handedly taking down Bernie Sanders?
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2016, 02:45:59 PM »

At least there are some sane states left to avenge Bernie for the filthy South and its voters with their Hillary-fetish ...

Tender, you do realize that your remarks will probably end up single-handedly taking down Bernie Sanders?

Roll Eyes

By "its people" I was talking about the Whites there too, not only the Blacks. The Whites down there are much more pro-Hillary than elsewhere ...

All I'm saying is that if you immediately begin to hate a part of the country that didn't vote for your lord and savior Bernie Sanders, you're going to have a bad time. Wink
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2016, 02:47:35 PM »

Just an FYI, Shadows, Lief is usually, if not always, joking. AG is a good poster aside from his rants about Sanders. Landslide and Steve, you're right about them.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2016, 02:51:27 PM »

I really can't wait until Austria is a Muslim-majority country.

In all seriousness, how did Tender manage to stay a mod until this month?
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2016, 02:52:35 PM »

Against Bernie he does. But he had a lot of votes & won the GOP vote big. Somehow NH I think in some meshes with Trump, if Trump can tone down his profanity & vulgarity. It will be a close call IMO

You're right... it will be a close call whether Clinton breaks 60% there or not. Hillary would do as well in NH as Bernie.

TN, unlike you, I have actually been to New Hampshire. In fact, I'm in New Hampshire right now. With that said, there is no such thing as 'angry NH women', and NH is just as much of a swing state as IA, OH, VA, FL, and CO.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2016, 03:01:18 PM »

TN, unlike you, I have actually been to New Hampshire. In fact, I'm in New Hampshire right now. With that said, there is no such thing as 'angry NH women', and NH is just as much of a swing state as IA, OH, VA, FL, and CO.

You'll see in November. Smiley

Okay, tell me more about how these 'angry NH women' propelled Hillary Clinton and Carly Fiorina to victory in the primaries.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2016, 05:53:53 PM »

ahahahahahahahahaha You don't realize how ridiculous you sound, do you?

'BERNIE DID WELL WITH MINORITIES!!!!'

- 'When and Where?'

- 'WITH...UH... BLACKS!!!'

- 'Wait... what? Where?'

- 'IN...... UH........ VERMONT!'

cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2016, 05:58:53 PM »

ahahahahahahahahaha You don't realize how ridiculous you sound, do you?

'BERNIE DID WELL WITH MINORITIES!!!!'

- 'When and Where?'

- 'WITH...UH... BLACKS!!!'

- 'Wait... what? Where?'

- 'IN...... UH........ VERMONT!'

Do you feel this annoyed because Clinton is not doing so well in these states or because you feel the campaign you support is potentially threatened and could have the nomination swept from under in a reverse sweep a la southern Clinton states?

Such a reverse sweep isn't happening and you know it. NY, PA, CA, MD, DE and NJ aren't 90%+ White so Bernie won't win there. I don't give a sh*t about Clinton losing Alaska, Montana or Idaho lol.

Then maybe try bringing it down to like a 4. You're currently at an 8.

Just saying, sodium intake at this level could be fatal.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2016, 06:07:35 PM »

I'm prepared to hold my nose and vote for either candidate in November, but let's dispel with this fiction that Clinton is more electable than Sanders. The polls simply prove that wrong. The only two things Hillary has going for her in GE electability are support from neocons (who are starting to openly endorse her) and the fact that her reputation among independents is so damaged that even the dirtiest attacks from Trump cannot make it any worse. (which is actually quite a compelling argument in her favor, but still)

You are joking, right? Those polls don't mean sh*t as Sanders has never been attacked from Hillary or the Republicans.

Yes, he has. Sure, he hasn't been attacked as much as Clinton has, but he's definitely been attacked.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2016, 06:10:57 PM »

Also, all the other results have clearly proven that Hillary's coalition is much more diverse and that she'd be a much stronger general election candidate. Hillary did extremely well in all the swing states so far, especially in Florida and Virginia, which are the most important ones. If Hillary wins Florida and/or Virginia in November, she'll be the next president.

Virginia is Leans D, Florida is Leans R.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2016, 06:13:12 PM »

Also, all the other results have clearly proven that Hillary's coalition is much more diverse and that she'd be a much stronger general election candidate. Hillary did extremely well in all the swing states so far, especially in Florida and Virginia, which are the most important ones. If Hillary wins Florida and/or Virginia in November, she'll be the next president.

Virginia is Leans D, Florida is Leans R.

Leans R if she does better than Obama with older Whites, white women and Hispanics? Yeah, sure.

By Leans R, I mean relative to the national margin. True swing states tend to be close to the national margin.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2016, 06:51:27 PM »

Sanders: “We knew we would do poorly in the Deep South. That’s a conservative part of the country.”

Says the moron who won Oklahoma, Kansas, Utah and Idaho.
And then wonders why teh niggas won't support him.

Says the moron who won Oklahoma, Kansas, Utah and Idaho.

Hahahahahahaha
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2016, 01:09:40 PM »

It's sort of suspicious. Can anybody say "Voter fraud"?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies