Do young voters resonate with Trump's divisive and racist rhetoric? Really? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 03, 2024, 02:46:40 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Do young voters resonate with Trump's divisive and racist rhetoric? Really? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Do young voters resonate with Trump's divisive and racist rhetoric? Really?  (Read 3333 times)
James Monroe

« on: June 14, 2016, 02:05:24 PM »

The current voting age in college is beyond hope but my age Grades 5-12 are pretty conservative from my experiences.
Yes, I agree.  Young boys especially are very conservative.  They love the army, guns, sports.  They have no use for "alternate lifestyles". 

I bet you can find some liberals in the corps, though not necessarily the stereotypical ones that perpetuate media. What does loving sports make you conservative, outside of being a "guy's" thing and athletes are more likely to be conservative then not?
James Monroe

« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2016, 10:10:54 AM »

I see people ignored my earlier post

Anyway, simple question: Why would young people vote for Trump? What rationale is there?

Possibilities that some young voters are: aggressively anti-illegal immigration, strict gun rights advocates, want to repeal Obamacare, sick of political correctness, blue collar workers, want the DC establishment to crumble. There are still young voters who view the world with the mind of your average low-info conservative.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies