The Al Realpolitik Institute of Sulfur Mining & Extraction (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 31, 2024, 05:15:05 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Al Realpolitik Institute of Sulfur Mining & Extraction (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Al Realpolitik Institute of Sulfur Mining & Extraction  (Read 389302 times)
Ebsy
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: April 28, 2015, 04:40:15 PM »

AD, people are exasperated with you because you're totally incoherent.  There may be an idea in your head, but you are not expressing it in a way that other people can understand it.  The burden is on you to make yourself understood.  If you just write in a totally abstruse way and get angry and dismissive when people don't understand you, there's no point.  You think you have some magical insight because you took Econ 101 at community college or something, great.  
Emphasis mine.
Ebsy
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2015, 09:41:29 AM »

Admittedly? The day before the election your were supremely confident Romney was going to win. You don't really have any credibility for being able to predict election results.

I'm torn between having a long election night, or having the race called early -----for Romney!

Predictable, Democrats prefer to ignore and dismiss inconvenient facts and data. It's like a kid who doesn't want to believe that Santa Claus doesn't exist. They will never change or grow up.

Ebsy
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2016, 05:27:02 PM »

I can safely say that Shadows' version of events is completely made up.  But what do I know, I'm just sitting here in the convention while he's in India so I'm sure he has a better handle on what's going on.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies