The outcome of the midterms and 2012? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 03, 2024, 04:45:39 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Presidential Election Trends (Moderator: 100% pro-life no matter what)
  The outcome of the midterms and 2012? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The outcome of the midterms and 2012?  (Read 3233 times)
NCPitt436

« on: June 24, 2010, 09:51:12 PM »

I'm a registered Democrat, but I think Obama is in some real trouble right now when it comes to his approval ratings for the 2012 elections. I mean, the country is turning against him, some of his policies are losing popularity and this does appear that the oil spill is Obama's Katrina. Obama has been very weak, all over the place and it seems he does not have a clear clue as to what the heck is going on.

However, the only thing I'd caution the GOP in right now is the fact that unlike 94, their approval rating is low too. Right now everyone is low and NBC's preference poll only has the GOP up by 2. They have a lot of work to do and I think they are doing themselves a disservice by all of the nasty name calling and candidates they are for.

For example, when it comes to this race in PA, if it was Ridge and Sestak, I'd be voting for Ridge. No question. Sure, Ridge is not perfect, but I think he would have been willing to accomplish something by doing what is best, not for what is extremist. However, they have Toomey and I am not warm to him at all.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies