Update XVI: Sidejackin' it in the Train Room. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 27, 2024, 09:45:33 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update XVI: Sidejackin' it in the Train Room. (search mode)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: Update XVI: Sidejackin' it in the Train Room.  (Read 173714 times)
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #75 on: September 12, 2014, 02:40:10 PM »

He probably just woke up late and didn't have time to post. Give him a break... it's like you guys want to see him fail.

God damn you are so humorless. 

No, I just don't like being humorous at his expense. I may be critical of him at times, but it's out of a hope that he succeeds, not because I find his failures or potential failures funny.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #76 on: September 14, 2014, 12:15:59 AM »

I've had migraines since I was 7 years old... since 16 August 1990 (just to make you feel comfortable). What you are talking about are not migraines.

I've been diagnosed by the best neurologists in the country.

Again, this comes down to hydration as far as I'm concerned. It's the biggest-single-trigger for regular headaches for me. If I don't have enough water, I'll get a headache, guaranteed.

I have been diagnosed with chronic migraines, myself, so I know what a migraine feels like.  I have those more often than I would like.  There are occasions where my headaches require lights off, sounds off, and a cold washrag over my eyes.  Those actual migraines happen on average once every other month.  You're right, though, most often I do have extremely painful headaches that may not be textbook migraines.  Still, they are no less debilitating.

Diagnosed by who?  The same doctor who didn't have a problem with your morbid obesity?  Yeah... seems like the type of doctor one should really trust.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies