addictive...
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 01:27:00 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  addictive...
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: addictive...  (Read 210 times)
anvi
anvikshiki
YaBB God
Netherlands

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 07, 2014, 11:48:09 AM »

I don't know why, but I just have to say...this forum is so addictive.  it's a little bit weird, isn't it?  There are some people I really like on here, for sure, and I learn lots of interesting things here too, so it has great upsides.  But, honestly, I don't even like politics anymore, base no hopes on it, and three or four times already I've gotten so mad at something I've read that i was determined to just take the exit door and keep walking, and I had no real withdrawal symptoms when I did..  But once I get on here, I just start positing--even if it takes time from my workday and everything.  I suppose I have a slightly addictive personality anyway.  Still, it's just weird.  Leip, you're evil.  Smiley
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2014, 01:10:20 PM »

LOL. Actually, there are so many fine posters here, with interesting things to say about things all over the "map," as it were, that it could be argued that, just as is the case to being addicted to the endorphins generated from physical exercise, it is a positive addiction. But then lawyers can argue a case of anything, hired gun whores that we are. Tongue
anvi
anvikshiki
YaBB God
Netherlands

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2014, 01:19:26 PM »

Might be a positive addiction, Torie.  Smiley  And I agree, there are lots of excellent posters here.  I guess, so long as the last motion on my deathbed isn't reaching for a touch-screen to click on the U.S. General Discussions board and see which threads have been updated, it's not so bad. 
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies