Super Polling Center: Presidential Possibility Poll (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 03, 2024, 06:13:43 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Super Polling Center: Presidential Possibility Poll (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Who would you vote for under this Scenario
Former VP Bacon King (Lab-GA)/Former GM Adam Griffin (Lab-GA)

Former Governor Spamage (Fed-OC)/Northeast Speaker Matt From VT (Fed-VT)

Senator Napoleon (Ind-CA)/Governor Sirnick (Lab-NY)

Someone Else

Undecided

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 46

Author Topic: Super Polling Center: Presidential Possibility Poll  (Read 2753 times)
PJ
Politics Junkie
YaBB God
United States

« on: September 11, 2013, 05:43:21 PM »

This is one of the best possible Federalist matchups I can think of. However, I'd probably vote for Napoleon. If the other half of Labor is running another campaign, why are they still part of Labor? Wink
PJ
Politics Junkie
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2013, 08:31:52 PM »

Duke, we're left out of another poll?  And here I thought people were finally warming up to including us.

I am disappointed. Maxwell, of all people, should know to include us.

Tongue

It's true. Cinci and I have been talking about The Ticket for weeks, yet we see these so called "pollsters" continue to ignore a potential ticket that will SAVE Atlasia from themselves. A ticket of heroes.

Napoleon has said he has made no intention to run at the moment, but the poor guy is being forced into polls like a horse is forced to pull a carriage. That's not right.

The People's Will is louder than you can ever imagine from where I am sitting. It's so loud, I can't even sip on my bourbon in peace. Who could blame them? They are angry that Their Will is being blatantly disregarded by the establishment in Atlasia - the same establishment that is running this game into the ground and ignoring the Radical Gay Agenda Marokai and I installed so many months ago.

War is coming. The sooner you all realize it, the better. Sleep with one eye open.
Officially declare your candidacy if you want to be included in polls. I can guarantee you a 2nd preference at least.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies