Donald Trump pretends to deliver pizzas to firefighters
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 02:15:14 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  2024 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, GeorgiaModerate, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Donald Trump pretends to deliver pizzas to firefighters
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Donald Trump pretends to deliver pizzas to firefighters  (Read 225 times)
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 03, 2024, 08:56:26 PM »

Trump Redelivered Already Delivered Pizzas to New York Firefighters
The Trump campaign has bragged about Trump delivering pizza to New York firefighters and has posted videos of Trump walking in two pizza boxes into a Manhattan firehouse, but not everything is as it appears.

As it turns out, those pizzas were already delivered 24 minutes prior, which means they were made later than that. Trump's staffers and a delivery guy brought in the pizzas ahead of time. Then the pizzas sat there and a staffer put two to the side after initially walking out of the firehouse briefly with them.
Then 24 minutes later, the staffer walks out of the firehouse with 2 already delivered pizzas and waits for Trump's motorcade. Then the staffer hands the 2 pizzas off to Trump who waves them around like he's waving a treat in front of a pet.
Trump jostled the pizza so much, slapping them on the bottom and moving them around into different positions, one might think they were going to be the subject of his next catch and kill story. In fact, after Trump redelivered the pizzas, he inspected them and decided that they were in no condition to hand out.

Donald Trump, deplorable leader of the Republican party, demonstrates that he's too stupid to carry pizza.
Obama24
United States
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2024, 09:20:32 PM »

This is just as horrible as that time Obama wear a tan suit. He ought to be impeached over this

/s

Is this really so surprising? I don't like Trump, but EVERY politician does photo ops. That's half the nature of the institution of the Presidency - kiss babies, act like "the common man" and make photo ops appearing like a man of the people.

There's many things of genuine substance to criticize Trump over, like his disregard or disrespect for the Constitution, his purposeful dividing of the American people, and so on.

This is a nothingburger.
Rand
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2024, 09:26:31 PM »

The story is about pizza, not burgers.
Obama24
United States
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2024, 09:28:30 PM »

The story is about pizza, not burgers.

Then, my friend, it's a nothingpizza.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2024, 09:30:20 PM »

This is just as horrible as that time Obama wear a tan suit. He ought to be impeached over this

/s

Is this really so surprising? I don't like Trump, but EVERY politician does photo ops. That's half the nature of the institution of the Presidency - kiss babies, act like "the common man" and make photo ops appearing like a man of the people.

There's many things of genuine substance to criticize Trump over, like his disregard or disrespect for the Constitution, his purposeful dividing of the American people, and so on.

This is a nothingburger.

If he wasn't running for President no one would care, but these bizarre and idiotic incidents are indicative of a lack of fitness to govern. If he can't even hold a box of pizza then how is he supposed to hold the most powerful office in the world?

And no, it's not an option for his children or staff to make decisions in his place, so don't go there. The Presidency is not a by proxy position.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2024, 09:33:03 PM »

LOL.
The man has no shame.

Why embarrass yourself, doing such a backward act, such as this.
I mean, you are going to get more negative publicity about it, versus the positive spin it was suppose to create in the first place.
Just let it go, and try again (the proper way), next time.
Good God.
Rand
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2024, 09:33:25 PM »

I wonder what the Deep Dish State has to say about this.
Obama24
United States
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2024, 09:35:54 PM »

/s

This is a nothingburger.

If he wasn't running for President no one would care, but these bizarre and idiotic incidents are indicative of a lack of fitness to govern. If he can't even hold a box of pizza then how is he supposed to hold the most powerful office in the world?

And no, it's not an option for his children or staff to make decisions in his place, so don't go there. The Presidency is not a by proxy position.

He seems to be able to hold it in the video? It jostles for like two seconds and then he brings it over to the table.

And who said anything about his staff or children running the country by proxy? I find his kids creepy and wouldn't want them anywhere near the levels of power.

I've been hearing variations of "Trump has dementia" or "Trump has tertiary syphilis" since 2015. If he were in such an advanced state of dementia as is often claimed he wouldn't be able to function at all at this point.

I do believe he is possibly on medication to deal with the stress of his trials (to me this explains the slurring in some videos and his recent odd comments) but it wouldn't be the first time we had a medicated president.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2024, 10:09:22 PM »

/s

This is a nothingburger.

He seems to be able to hold it in the video? It jostles for like two seconds and then he brings it over to the table.

And who said anything about his staff or children running the country by proxy? I find his kids creepy and wouldn't want them anywhere near the levels of power.

I've been hearing variations of "Trump has dementia" or "Trump has tertiary syphilis" since 2015. If he were in such an advanced state of dementia as is often claimed he wouldn't be able to function at all at this point.

I do believe he is possibly on medication to deal with the stress of his trials (to me this explains the slurring in some videos and his recent odd comments) but it wouldn't be the first time we had a medicated president.

His behavior is more erratic than it was in 2015. Not to mention he's been caught falling asleep in court multiple times which doesn't scream vital and active. He's not fit to be President. If you look at this person and think they are functioning well...

Obama24
United States
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2024, 10:12:41 PM »

/s

This is a nothingburger.

His behavior is more erratic than it was in 2015. Not to mention he's been caught falling asleep in court multiple times which doesn't scream vital and active. He's not fit to be President. If you look at this person and think they are functioning well...

I'm going to be honest with you.

I don't like him, and I do think he is guilty of the charges (or most, anyway) pending against him.

That being said, that a 77 year old man is functioning AT ALL despite having what is it, 4 ongoing trials? That is pretty astounding and it speaks to his physical stamina.

Like, I'm trying to picture my similarly aged relatives being on trial, much less in 4 different trials. It's a wonder that Trump hasn't had a stroke or just dropped dead from the stress. I don't like the guy, but I can admire the stamina.

As far as the picture, it's just a crappy picture.

Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2024, 10:28:07 PM »

The real crime is that he is a New Yorker who infamously eats it with a knife and fork!
Rand
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2024, 10:28:43 PM »

Make America Grate Parmesan Cheese Again!
Obama24
United States
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2024, 11:03:34 PM »

The real crime is that he is a New Yorker who infamously eats it with a knife and fork!

That was definitely a WTF moment. No one in New York eats pizza with a knife and a fork. No one.

The only culinary area I agree with him on was using a knife and a fork for fried chicken - I do so myself, I hate having slimy hands.
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2024, 12:58:40 AM »

/s

This is a nothingburger.

The point is not that he's physically incapable of holding a pizza box (although he does seem to have problems holding a bottle or glass of water...) but that he's too stupid, too ignorant or uncaring, to manage it even as well as drunk college student.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies