Opinion of Jfern? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 25, 2024, 09:17:03 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of Jfern? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Sorry, I had too...
freedom fighter

horrible person

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 117

Author Topic: Opinion of Jfern?  (Read 13123 times)
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: January 22, 2006, 06:54:24 PM »
« edited: January 22, 2006, 06:58:02 PM by J. J. »

Got any evidence, or are you just mindlessly slandering?

You did say Republicans were stealing watches and that King Fahd was dead long before he really was.

Ah, you forgot that he claimed that in 1933, August came before March.  It was some mindless Catholic bashing.

I also suspect he's faking his background.
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2006, 05:02:23 PM »

Posted again so TC can respond -- was the last post on the last page and may not have been seen.

Fortunately, the decision to ban people is not based on the whims of the majority here.

Who is the majority?  Name them.  I think you're trying to play the victim when there has been no crime.  So a few people don't like jfern and want to ban him.  So?  Even more disagree with his opinions.  What, that's not acceptable?  Groupthink implies that a decision has been made because of the prevailing thought of the majority.  I don't think a majority exists in this case, unless we're talking about people who just disagree with jfern.  Most of his battles are between him and a few members who seek him out -- that's certainly not a majority.  Vocal minority, maybe, but until you come to me with names of all these supposed people who want him gone because his views don't match up with the so-called prevailing whims of the forum, I think you're just trying to make mountains out of molehills.

I think I might have seen one (possibly tongue in cheek) call to ban him.  I have not suggested it and do not suggest it.  If it were up to the majority to ban him, I seriously doubt if it would get a majority.  It certainly would not get my vote (even though he has complained when I have defended Democrats on this forum).

As to him bringing it on himself, he does, but usually due to his getting the facts wrong, not because of his political views (as have been commented on by Democratic posters on this thread).
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2006, 02:28:52 PM »

Frankly, I find the juvinile behavior of those who toss around the term 'jfraud' apalling.

I agree, I also find it juvenile of those who call others Nazis w/out and evidence or even a clue about the person they are name calling.

I'm of the opinion that if can't take it, he shouldn't dish it out.  That is how it started and he's made enough factual errors to earn the title, over and over again.
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2006, 09:37:11 PM »

Frankly, I find the juvinile behavior of those who toss around the term 'jfraud' apalling.

I agree, I also find it juvenile of those who call others Nazis w/out and evidence or even a clue about the person they are name calling.

I'm of the opinion that if can't take it, he shouldn't dish it out.  That is how it started and he's made enough factual errors to earn the title, over and over again.

Speak for yourself.

Oh, I have.  And numerous people on this thread have noted your tendencies as well.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies