Obamacare Access Extended to 'Dreamers' by Biden Administration
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 05:03:03 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Obamacare Access Extended to 'Dreamers' by Biden Administration
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Obamacare Access Extended to 'Dreamers' by Biden Administration  (Read 175 times)
Frodo
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 04, 2024, 04:20:54 PM »

Biden expands ‘Obamacare’ to DACA recipients, says 100,000 expected to enroll
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2024, 04:36:13 PM »

Good decision. Everyone needs access to health care in order to cut down on the spread of disease. Imagine if your child caught a disease from someone who could have already been cured, but instead they weren't because they either couldn't afford to go to the doctor, or couldn't get the health insurance that would've paid for it.
Arizona Iced Tea
Minute Maid Juice
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2024, 05:16:53 PM »

Good decision. Everyone needs access to health care in order to cut down on the spread of disease. Imagine if your child caught a disease from someone who could have already been cured, but instead they weren't because they either couldn't afford to go to the doctor, or couldn't get the health insurance that would've paid for it.
Illegals and their kids shouldn't even be here or in the schools to begin with.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2024, 05:42:10 PM »

And yet they are.
emailking
Atlas Icon
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2024, 06:09:26 PM »

What an excellent decision by President Biden! I continue to be so proud of my President!💜
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2024, 06:13:23 PM »

I'd rather have undocumented immigrants here than MAGA supporters. Yes, I said it.
wnwnwn
Peru

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2024, 06:32:38 PM »

I'd rather have undocumented immigrants here than MAGA supporters. Yes, I said it.

The average people in the Third World have some responsability of how things are here, even if less than the local elites and foreing actors...
Now, that doesn´t mean that all of MAGA are any better, but I dont think çonservative farmers in the Plains are inherently bad.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies