Office of Cranberry, Pacific Regional Senator - RESIGN (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 07:03:47 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of Cranberry, Pacific Regional Senator - RESIGN (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Office of Cranberry, Pacific Regional Senator - RESIGN  (Read 18139 times)
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« on: July 07, 2014, 07:37:03 PM »

An excellent choice, Mr. Governor!
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2014, 01:50:50 AM »

I've been following this as close as I can (ignoring my week-long vacation), Mr. Governor, and I'd like to thank you for all of your efforts and for opening the referendum to give the citizens of both regions a voice in this, so I hope we have decent levels of turnout. I voted Nay since I agree with the arguments that Spamage and Adam Fitzgerald made and I don't want to give up on both regions (specially after being Midwest Governor and believing in February that the region was going to be able to be fully active by this date), but I certainly appreciate the chance to vote on this.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2014, 12:54:04 PM »

I'm not sure if a Federalist will run for the seat (in which my endorsement is reserved for him), but I can say without a doubt that you've been a great Governor in pretty tough times, and I really appreciate all the work you are currently doing for the region as well. Best of luck, Governor!
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2014, 04:20:44 PM »

Mr. President, I am truly glad that you took over the Presidency over this month after the disaster, and I think most of us (if not all of us) are truly grateful for your service, and for doing your best to restore respect and efficiency to the White House. My most sincere congratulations!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies