What are private school kids good for? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 28, 2024, 02:33:49 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  What are private school kids good for? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: What are private school kids good for?
The big parties

The drugs

The big houses

The joyrides-Benz/BMW

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 16

Author Topic: What are private school kids good for?  (Read 2990 times)
Bono
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« on: May 31, 2005, 01:36:20 PM »

As someone who is private schooled, I totally opose this notion.Most people in my school aremiddle class, some even downright lower middle class. Hell, most live in apartments.
Bono
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2005, 04:35:36 PM »

C5?
Bono
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2005, 04:40:42 PM »

That car would actually look much better if it hadn't 2 1/5 blocks, but 3.
Unless you have the station wagon or Picasso, nothing to say there.
Bono
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2005, 04:49:08 PM »

That car would actually look much better if it hadn't 2 1/5 blocks, but 3.
Unless you have the station wagon or Picasso, nothing to say there.

I think we have the hatchback, not entirely sure - 5 doors.

Looks like that except not smashed on the side and with hubcaps, this was just a random photo of one I found on the net, same colour though.

Yea, that's what I was thinking. I'm glad you don't own that particular one, what a mess.
anyways, like I said, it would look much better if it had 4 doors, I'm not really simpathetic to carrs with a rear like that. You either have a stationw agon or a sedan, not both.
And I know, my dad's former taxi was an opel vectra like that.
Bono
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2005, 04:52:42 PM »

Yea, that's what I was thinking. I'm glad you don't own that particular one, what a mess.
anyways, like I said, it would look much better if it had 4 doors, I'm not really simpathetic to carrs with a rear like that. You either have a stationw agon or a sedan, not both.

Your dad was a taxi driver?  Wow, sounds poor.  I drove a taxi during grad school.  I like big Citroens.. forget the model names.

Not was, is. Just the vehicle is now a mercedes C.
But that's his own business, in fact, most taxis in Lisbon are one car companies. He actually has a hired driver and they work in turns.
Bono
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2005, 04:57:07 PM »

Your dad was a taxi driver?  Wow, sounds poor.  I drove a taxi during grad school.  I like big Citroens.. forget the model names.

But that's his own business, in fact, most taxis in Lisbon are one car companies. He actually has a hired driver and they work in turns.

Interesting.  What is the average income from something like that?  In America taxi drivers are impoverished starvlings.

well, I can't really say average, and I can't even say our own. But I suppose it goes around 20000/25000€ a year(consider the cost of living is much lower here).
Bono
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2005, 01:27:21 PM »

Interesting.  What is the average income from something like that?  In America taxi drivers are impoverished starvlings.

well, I can't really say average, and I can't even say our own. But I suppose it goes around 20000/25000€ a year(consider the cost of living is much lower here).

Wow, the cost of living lower in a Euro country than in the US?  Portugal must be a pretty cool place. 

I think a taxi driver here makes maybe $20,000/year - starvation wages.

Given that our average wage is about 700€(I may be overecalling), it better be.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies