Over 600,000 jobs created in July alone! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 07:29:57 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Economics (Moderator: Torie)
  Over 600,000 jobs created in July alone! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Over 600,000 jobs created in July alone!  (Read 7131 times)
classical liberal
RightWingNut

Political Matrix
E: 9.35, S: -8.26

« on: August 08, 2004, 06:01:26 PM »

I think this thread shows how so called conservatives react to talking points every bit as much as they blame liberals for,  much like the expected 15 point post conventyion bounce for Kerry, those expectations source from a low level Bush campaign offical. It has become monkey see, monkey do.

All the more reason why I will wash my hands of the GOP untill the neo-cons are ejected.

I agree about one thing that you said in particular: that we should kill all the hacks and burn their cheat sheets of talking points.
classical liberal
RightWingNut

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2004, 06:10:34 PM »

the "conservative" equivlent of soccer moms.

NASCAR Dad's?
classical liberal
RightWingNut

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2004, 02:49:44 AM »

All the more reason why I will wash my hands of the GOP untill the neo-cons are ejected.
Amen.  I've stopped even arguing on most of these threads.  As a scientist, I'm well aware of how some of these statistics can be distorted.  While both sides do it, the neo-cons and their ilk have raised it to an art form.  I won't even waste my time and energy "debating" them.  To them, politics comes first, facts come second (or third, or fourth).  I'm not trying to sound holier than thou... there are plenty of issues on which the "facts" are subjective/fuzzy/etc and, so, two reasonably people can have differing opinions.  That's not what I'm referring to.

BTW, my political compass scores are also very close to zero and zero... a little towards the negative side on the social scale.

Millwx,

That is absolute garbage. I am definitely a neo-conservative and do I need to go pull up past threads here where YOU praised MY objectivity and ability to seperate fact from opinion???

I think that he was referring to the garden variety, Hannity/Limbaugh talking poiny spewing "neo-conservative".

You are not one of Them; you are an actual Neo-Conservative who can logically derive the set of ideals that media hacks corrupt into convoluted talking points.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies