So... It's time to pose the inevitable question, I guess... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 04:11:53 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games
  Mock Parliament (Moderators: Hash, Dereich)
  So... It's time to pose the inevitable question, I guess... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: So... It's time to pose the inevitable question, I guess...  (Read 2644 times)
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« on: January 09, 2016, 10:07:54 AM »

I honestly don't feel like Atlas can support a single large forum game like this at the moment; I just feel like there's pretty much no interest.

Cue Al blaming me for no reason.

Yeah, that's basically my point - there simply is a too large lack of interest to get this going the way it should be, and not have it turn into Atlasia 2.0. I'm sorry for people who are still interested in this game, and there was for sure a lot of potential to get out of this, but as of now, there simply are not enough people around to make this worthwhile...

Unfortunately, I have to concur with Cranberry here. We only have ten players (if that) posting regularly and the last parliament was basically a total shell. This game did have its flaws, but it was working out quite well at the beginning, so I don't think this was necessarily a structural inevitability, but the forum is definitely at a low ebb in terms of activity. It's simply not feasible to just force this thing to move along when it clearly doesn't have to fuel to do so right now.

I hope that if we get a resurgence of activity at-large on the forum and some more interest in this, we can resurrect it at some point in the future (since we have left a framework in place), but for now it might be best to suspend it (unofficially or officially).
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies