Democrats: Jimmy Dore 2020? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 27, 2024, 09:14:17 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Democrats: Jimmy Dore 2020? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Well?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 66

Author Topic: Democrats: Jimmy Dore 2020?  (Read 3356 times)
Old Man Willow
ShadowOfTheWave
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: January 01, 2017, 09:04:30 PM »

This is not a joke, though it will probably be regarded as such. I disliked Dore until after the election when I realized he was correct about many things, and I certainly like his "long term" approach to the party's future. He has charisma (he's a stand up comedian), and would be able to outwit and certainly out shout Trump in a debate. He even has his own derogatory nickname for Trump (Donny Tiny Hands).
Old Man Willow
ShadowOfTheWave
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2017, 09:33:03 PM »

I'm sure a guy who defended Jill Stein, attacked John Oliver, has called Obama a war criminal and is pro Putin will be very appealing to Dem primary voters.

Before 2016, people would have said that someone who said Bush lied about WMD and McCain wasn't a hero wouldn't be very appealing to GOP primary voters.
Old Man Willow
ShadowOfTheWave
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2017, 07:44:43 PM »

TYT is pretty reasonable & a good news organization. Jimmy Dore is beyond radical though, routinely hates Obama (war criminal), says Obama & Trump are the same, criticized Ellison for not being progressive, blasts Bernie sometimes if he isn't liberal enough.

I would support Senator Jimmy Dore to have our own version of an educated & decent Ted Cruz. Use him & Grayson to stick to the GOP - Maybe Dore will go & smack Ted Cruz in the senate.

It would funny to see him in a Dem primary though just for the lulz!

But isn't that what we need to be doing? Bernie endorsed Schumer for Senate leadership. Bernie should be using his political capital to destroy the Democratic establishment, not make deals with it.
Old Man Willow
ShadowOfTheWave
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2018, 10:00:49 AM »

This is not a joke, though it will probably be regarded as such. I disliked Dore until after the election when I realized he was correct about many things, and I certainly like his "long term" approach to the party's future. He has charisma (he's a stand up comedian), and would be able to outwit and certainly out shout Trump in a debate. He even has his own derogatory nickname for Trump (Donny Tiny Hands).

W O W that'll show 'em

What the hell did you even drag this up for? Still triggered over someone not falling for nuclear Iran propaganda?

It wasn't me lol, it was (unsurprisingly) BRTD Tongue I was just amused by this very mature nickname.

Oh, never mind then.
Old Man Willow
ShadowOfTheWave
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2020, 02:31:50 PM »

I disavow. Dore is anti-cop and anti-white.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies