What is your relationship with your siblings like? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 29, 2024, 02:15:05 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  What is your relationship with your siblings like? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What is your relationship with your siblings like?  (Read 584 times)
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« on: August 22, 2014, 08:52:12 PM »

I was very close with my middle brother until his demons took him to the point that he was at. I don't think I'll ever be particularly close with him again, but of course he is my brother and I love him, nor am I angry or upset about everything that has went down.

My youngest brother has severe autism, so there is a whole dynamic there. He is the glue that has kept my family together and despite all the stress that has accompanied his condition, he has ultimately strengthened us. While we all regret the struggles he deals with, I also think that he is the best thing that has ever happened in our lives and I love him to death. He lives in a group home but stays with us on the weekends, and has advanced beyond our wildest dreams. I don’t think I’ll ever worry about him as long as care facilities exist, though I do hope to outlive him because the thought of him being in his early eighties and developing Alzheimers on top of what he already has or realizing that my brother and I are no longer around really disturbs me.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies