Congressional Question Time Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 07:09:22 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Congressional Question Time Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Congressional Question Time Thread  (Read 505 times)
White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

« on: February 10, 2017, 07:27:32 AM »

I would like to ask a question that is especially paramount for my community, my family, and my constituents. For far too long, our government has ignored the people of rural Atlasia and continues to serve the needs of others while leaving the backwaters of this nation forgotten and forlorn.

Opioids and prescription painkillers are killing my people. At a exponentially growing rate, opioids are ensnaring our young people, eviscerating our families, and turning thriving communities into living ghost towns in which throngs of addicts aimlessly roam the streets in a half-lucid state. I know far too many good young men and women who are on the road to drug fueled oblivion. Young men and women who could've been the future of this nation and of the South, are instead turning to the mind numbing effects of these legal, prescription drugs.

Mr. President, my question for you is simple. What are you and your administration doing to end this drug crisis, save the good people of rural Atlasia, and support our most vulnerable communities?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies