Congressional Question Time Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 06:09:33 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Congressional Question Time Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Congressional Question Time Thread  (Read 503 times)
Bleach Blonde Bad Built Butch Bodies for Biden
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

P P P

« on: February 10, 2017, 03:06:27 PM »
« edited: February 10, 2017, 03:08:35 PM by Senator Scott »

First I'd like to say I'm very happy to see what I hope will be a precedent-setting move on behalf of the administration that will spur activity in this and future Congressional sessions.

I'm interested to know what the administration is currently working on with regard to foreign policy.  Several weeks ago we were finally able to pass the Foreign Policy Review Act and my hope is that this would embolden the State Department's role in the game and bring these issues to the spotlight.  My question for the president is is the review being drafted, and if it isn't, will it be eventually so that Congress has the opportunity to formally examine our relationships with other nations?

My second question is on the same topic.  Does Atlasia provide its input on resolutions currently being debated by the UN?  If not, do you wish for Atlasia to have a more active role at the UN especially with regard to controversial subjects such as that of Israeli settlements?  And speaking of Israeli settlements, what is this administration's official position toward them?
Bleach Blonde Bad Built Butch Bodies for Biden
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

P P P

« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2017, 07:15:08 PM »

Does the TSA or its equivalent exist in this game?  If so, how much money is it draining from the federal budget?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies