Your reaction to this analogy as to how Hillary Clinton is wired (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 07:13:47 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Your reaction to this analogy as to how Hillary Clinton is wired (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Your opinion of the analogy below
Freedom analogy

Horrible analogy

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 36

Author Topic: Your reaction to this analogy as to how Hillary Clinton is wired  (Read 1269 times)
Crumpets
Thinking Crumpets Crumpet
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.06, S: -6.52

« on: August 04, 2015, 12:38:41 PM »

Horrible analogy. Hillary's ability to answer debate and interview questions like a normal human being is one of the things that turned me on to her most as a candidate in 2008, and I don't get the sense she's lost that ability since then. I get that the going narrative is that the Clintons are aloof and out-of-touch, and I can buy that, although I think literally every single presidential candidate probably since Harry Truman is to some extent. But go and actually watch a debate with Clinton or just any random interview. She's usually very curt, pretty upbeat on softball questions and sincere on more serious ones. Nothing at all that's described in the OP. Then again, I've never seen Total Recall.

This debate question in particular comes to mind: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZUZ8oJ9rfQ
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies